X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: USCHO Cooks: Allez Cuisine!

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
    Whew. What can't you do?

Cut in sicks and eat raw with dip. Slice lengthwise coat with evoo salt and pepper and grill. Carve out and stuff w sausage and rice covee with cheese and bake. Slice an saute with onions sausage or meatballs tomato etc to make a sauce for pasta or rice.
    I'd add let them ferment in the sun and then launch them over the fence at the ******* neighbor. But I suppose those work as well.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
      Whew. What can't you do?

Cut in sicks and eat raw with dip. Slice lengthwise coat with evoo salt and pepper and grill. Carve out and stuff w sausage and rice covee with cheese and bake. Slice an saute with onions sausage or meatballs tomato etc to make a sauce for pasta or rice.
      Good suggestions. It also dawned on me that I could do zucchini parmesan.

Tonight I cooked hot dogs in butter in a skillet. Think I overcooked them...
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Tomorrow, I'm serving up garlic kielbasa. What should I serve as side dishes?
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Potato salad.
          Cornell University Men's Hockey
          NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
            Potato salad.
            This (an eggless one, for my taste.)

Also, corn on the cob.
            Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post

Also, corn on the cob.
              Seconded. Corn is in season right now, too.
              Cornell University Men's Hockey
              NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                Tomorrow, I'm serving up garlic kielbasa. What should I serve as side dishes?
                Cucumber and onion salad (easy on the sour cream dressing) or German-style potato salad. Other than that, I usually go with chips, but corn on the cob is a great idea as long as it's in season.

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                  Potato salad.

Also, corn on the cob.
                  Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Cucumber and onion salad (easy on the sour cream dressing) or German-style potato salad. Other than that, I usually go with chips, but corn on the cob is a great idea as long as it's in season.
                  Looks like the winner is potato salad.

And tomorrow, I get to pick up beef heart and beef tongue. Tongue with mustard sauce and mashed potatoes: delicious.

Comment

Picked up hot Italian sausage this week at the Farmer's Market, and I've decided to strip it from the casing and serve it in a pasta dish. My only problem is figuring out the sauce to go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                      Picked up hot Italian sausage this week at the Farmer's Market, and I've decided to strip it from the casing and serve it in a pasta dish. My only problem is figuring out the sauce to go with it.
                      Maybe a red wine/tomato sauce. Also, that sounds good, and I think I'm going to make spaghetti for dinner.
                      Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                      I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                      Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Maybe a red wine/tomato sauce. Also, that sounds good, and I think I'm going to make spaghetti for dinner.
                        I could come up with a sauce Bolognese for it... this will be good.

Also picked up a 4.5 lb beef heart. Plan is to clean it, cube it, and make a stew.... between my dad and I, we'll be able to eat for a week.

Comment

Working...
                        X