The List for Week of August 23, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The List for Week of August 23, 2010

It's going to be a long week at work this week, LIST.

Golf on Sunday is both listed and anti-listed. 88 isn't a terrible score, but it could've been so much better. 3 sevens and a 6 on the back nine just killed me.

Seeing family I don't always get to see, Anti-List. When it's at a funeral, List.

Minnesota State Fair starts this week, Anti-List. My prediction? For the 26th year in a row, I will not be in attendance.

Have a good week folks.
    04-05 Pick Your Bow(e)ls Champion
    USCHO Virtual Stock Exchange Guru

Originally posted by Dirty
    I don't think you're weird, just a completely worthless sack of monkey poo.
    Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
    I am saying it right here. ajoyce is the HA guru.

Re: The List for Week of August 23, 2010

You've never been to the state fair?
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Grandma passing away last week. The List

My husband buying a $1400 bass amp when we have very little money. The List I knew I was going to lose the argument with him so I don't care that much about it.

Family in general. The List

Sitting at work and just drawing. The Anti-List
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by ajoyce02 View Post
        Minnesota State Fair starts this week, Anti-List. My prediction? For the 26th year in a row, I will not be in attendance.
        What traumatic event has caused you to skip the best 2 weeks of the year for the past quarter century?
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          You've never been to the state fair?
          Never.

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
          What traumatic event has caused you to skip the best 2 weeks of the year for the past quarter century?
          I guess I'm just not much of a fair person. I've been to the Anoka County Fair a few times, but no in the past decade or so probably.

Comment

Originally posted by ajoyce02 View Post
            I guess I'm just not much of a fair person. I've been to the Anoka County Fair a few times, but no in the past decade or so probably.
            That's not much of a fair.
            Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Dude, you need to make it to the state fair at least once so you can experience it. Nix that, probably twice so you'll know what you're doing the next year.

it's a great time.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Dude, you need to make it to the state fair at least once so you can experience it. Nix that, probably twice so you'll know what you're doing the next year.

it's a great time.
                I just don't see the point I guess. I'm not wild about trying all those deep fried foods, people watching really isn't all that interesting to me, I just would get bored I think.

Comment

I hear you. I didn't used to find it all that great. It really grew on me. THere's PLENTY of food that's not battered. And a lot of it is really good.

Just find a couple friends that have been there a bunch of times and they'll show you what's up.

Man, I'm already salivating at the prospect of ending my trip with a buck of cookies.
                  Code:

Comment

Tomorrow being the 2 year anniversary of the passing of my grandfather LISTED. Still think about memories almost every day, and easily one of the most important people to me during my childhood.

Being back at school Listed and Anti-Listed. It's my senior year, but I only had a 2 week summer, hence both lists.

Getting to go to Saturday at the Barclay's Championship in NJ Anti-Listed.
                    We'll see who tees off when to determine who I'll follow around the course, but I'd like to follow Phil or Tiger around... with everybody else.

Comment

Not being able to find a good working groove while at work for the better part of the last three weeks goes on The List. I need to get my head on straight and get this project moving. Ugh.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Not being able to find a good working groove for the better part of three months because of ever-changing deadlines and funding that may or may not be available goes on The List. Every single problem with this one project is out of my control, but ultimately I'm responsible for making sure it's completed on time.

Comment

Working...
                        X