Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• streaker
    replied
    Re: Detroit Tigers 2010, Part 2: Wanted: Hitting. Gerald Laird need not apply

Going 12-33 isn't going to happen. Even Leyland can't screw that up.

But it will be close.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied

Originally posted by WSUWarriors View Post
    My God! Good news fans, the Tigers are showing signs of life for the first time in weeks. As a matter of fact they appear to be beating the crap out of each other. It looks like Alex Avila is trying to hit Armando Galarraga, and why not, everyone else in the league does. Avila swings and misses. I don't know Monte, it looks like Galarraga is carrying his left a little low. This could hurt him in the later rounds.
    Man that movie was an abomination, and then they went and made a third one.

Leave a comment:

• WSUWarriors
    replied

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
    Galarraga and Avila got into a fight in the dugout after pitching a scoreless first inning today. Wonderful.
    My God! Good news fans, the Tigers are showing signs of life for the first time in weeks. As a matter of fact they appear to be beating the crap out of each other. It looks like Alex Avila is trying to hit Armando Galarraga, and why not, everyone else in the league does. Avila swings and misses. I don't know Monte, it looks like Galarraga is carrying his left a little low. This could hurt him in the later rounds.

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0RfMVu-bfng?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0RfMVu-bfng?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
    Last edited by WSUWarriors; 08-15-2010, 07:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied

I'm glad somebody does, because apparently the Tigers hate each other.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Dear Tigers,

We love you.

-The Entire Minnesota Twins Fanbase

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied

funny pictures

13-8 final.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
    Galarraga and Avila got into a fight in the dugout after pitching a scoreless first inning today. Wonderful.
    Here's the video

Giant Tiger to follow.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied

I'm glad I wasn't around to see most of this game.

Leave a comment:

• MaizeRage
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Detroit Tigers 2010, Part 2: Wanted: Hitting. Gerald Laird need not apply

There. Continue.

Oh, and we start this thread at 56-60. 14 wins away...
    Last edited by Hammer; 08-14-2010, 11:08 PM.
Working...
X