No announcement yet.

Detroit Tigers 2010, Part 2: Wanted: Hitting. Gerald Laird need not apply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Detroit Tigers 2010, Part 2: Wanted: Hitting. Gerald Laird need not apply

*****http://www.catwritr.com/images/goal.gif******
    KELLY!!

4-2 Tigers, bottom 5
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

funny pictures

5-2 final.

And Valverde looked like the Valverde we had in May.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        *****http://www.catwritr.com/images/goal.gif******
        KELLY!!

4-2 Tigers, bottom 5
        Hey...thats my last name
        Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
        1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
        1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
        2006-2007: 15-24-2
        2007-2008: 20-20-4
        2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

It's amazing how much easier baseball is when you get to play the Indians and not the Yankees.
          Originally posted by Jon
          You call everything.

Comment

It's a longshot, an extreme longshot, a Reggie Jackson at Tiger Stadium in the all-star game longshot, but the schedule does get considerably easier from here on out, especially after Toronto. There's six games with the Twins to directly gain ground, seven against the Orioles, nine with KC, three more with the Indians, and seven against the Sox, who appear to be slipping.
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
              It's a longshot, an extreme longshot, a Reggie Jackson at Tiger Stadium in the all-star game longshot, but the schedule does get considerably easier from here on out, especially after Toronto. There's six games with the Twins to directly gain ground, seven against the Orioles, nine with KC, three more with the Indians, and seven against the Sox, who appear to be slipping.
              Mathamatically, they're still in it. Right now its not on our side so much, but it doesn't have the Tigers out either.

Was thinking of going to one of the night games against KC this week. Just haven't found anybody else interested in going right now.
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                That maybe gives them a chance at cracking a winning record for the season, but there's no way they're winning like 30 out of their last 39 regardless of who they play, which is around what they'd need to have a shot at the division.
                Originally posted by dicaslover
                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

3-1 with 1 out and the bases loaded, and that's how the inning ended.

Tigers bat around in the 1st and leave the bases juiced. I would have seriously considered pinch-hitting for Gump Laird with 2 out and the bases loaded in the bottom of the 1st. I'll give Don Kelly a free pass because of recent performance, but Gump just sucks balls.

God, that was fun...

Comment

I'd walk Don Kelly to load the bases again and pitch to Numbnuts Laird.

God, that was fun...

Comment

8-1. Verlander had better go at least 6 without throwing 135 pitches.

God, that was fun...

Comment

2 unbelievable catches by the Cleveland 3rd baseman today. Wow.

God, that was fun...

Comment

funny pictures
                          8-1 for the sweep.

EDIT: 20K !!
                          Last edited by Hammer; 08-22-2010, 08:42 PM.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Checking the schedule, and providing that there are no more major roster moves for whatever reason, I see 15 more wins and a 76-86 finish. Good enough for beer, not good enough for what most posters saw as a 85-90 win team.

I personally hope Verlander can finish strong and maybe reach 18 to 20 wins, plus recognition for Jackson and Cabrera for their seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by streaker View Post
                              Checking the schedule, and providing that there are no more major roster moves for whatever reason...
                              Well, they'll be traveling the rest of the way without Johnny Damon.
                              Originally posted by dicaslover
                              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                                Well, they'll be traveling the rest of the way without Johnny Damon.
                                Que?

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X