Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit Tigers 2010, Part 2: Wanted: Hitting. Gerald Laird need not apply

There. Continue.

Oh, and we start this thread at 56-60. 14 wins away...
    Last edited by Hammer; 08-14-2010, 11:08 PM.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Re: Detroit Tigers 2010, Part 2: Wanted: Hitting. Gerald Laird need not apply

Galarraga and Avila got into a fight in the dugout after pitching a scoreless first inning today. Wonderful.
    Originally posted by dicaslover
    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

I'm glad I wasn't around to see most of this game.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
        Galarraga and Avila got into a fight in the dugout after pitching a scoreless first inning today. Wonderful.
        Here's the video

Giant Tiger to follow.

God, that was fun...

Comment

funny pictures

13-8 final.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Dear Tigers,

We love you.

-The Entire Minnesota Twins Fanbase
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I'm glad somebody does, because apparently the Tigers hate each other.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                My God! Good news fans, the Tigers are showing signs of life for the first time in weeks. As a matter of fact they appear to be beating the crap out of each other. It looks like Alex Avila is trying to hit Armando Galarraga, and why not, everyone else in the league does. Avila swings and misses. I don't know Monte, it looks like Galarraga is carrying his left a little low. This could hurt him in the later rounds.

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0RfMVu-bfng?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0RfMVu-bfng?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
                Last edited by WSUWarriors; 08-15-2010, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUWarriors View Post
                  My God! Good news fans, the Tigers are showing signs of life for the first time in weeks. As a matter of fact they appear to be beating the crap out of each other. It looks like Alex Avila is trying to hit Armando Galarraga, and why not, everyone else in the league does. Avila swings and misses. I don't know Monte, it looks like Galarraga is carrying his left a little low. This could hurt him in the later rounds.
                  Man that movie was an abomination, and then they went and made a third one.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Going 12-33 isn't going to happen. Even Leyland can't screw that up.

But it will be close.

Comment

After this 4 gamer in New York, the schedule gets noticeably lighter.

Jeff Frazier got sent to Toledo and Danny Schlereth got recalled. They're going to need an extra arm this week, and Robbie Weinhardt has been getting lit up like a Christmas tree as of late.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Dear Tigers,

We love you.

-The Entire Minnesota Twins Fanbase
                        Only thing the Tigers are good for now, playing the spoiler....
                        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                          After this 4 gamer in New York, the schedule gets noticeably lighter.

Jeff Frazier got sent to Toledo and Danny Schlereth got recalled. They're going to need an extra arm this week, and the bullpen has been getting lit up like a Christmas tree as of late.
                          fixed your post
                          Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                          1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                          1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                          2006-2007: 15-24-2
                          2007-2008: 20-20-4
                          2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Draft picks need to be signed by midnight.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Over/under on an ejection tonight: top of the 4th inning.

It doesn't look like anyone likes this umpire tonight.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                              X