X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama XIV: President VISTA with SP2

Continue
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Re: Obama XIV: President VISTA with SP2

fantastic title

Does that mean clinton was Windows 2000?
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      fantastic title

Does that mean clinton was Windows 2000?
      I'm hoping this administration lasts as long as Windows ME.
      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
      Skating Friar Jersey
      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
        I'm hoping this administration lasts as long as Windows ME.
        HA! We still have that on our printer computer. old printer = no networking.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I am sorry but using the U as an example (from the last thread) is a joke. The Legislature has been dicking with the U since Arne left office and while the U is very big on wasting money, the fact is they have been undercut at every corner which is why they have had to raise tuition (along with all the building they have done since 97) every year. The way our legislature treats our Major University is a real crime.

And it is also laughable that all old teachers are somehow sucky because of the union. The best teachers I had in HS were the ones that had been around forever, because they actually knew what they were doing and had experience. As a future young teacher, I think that whole argument is asinine at best. The union sucks and needs to be broken, but lets not pretend that is the reason things have gone to crap.

Oh and I am going to be making (most likely) 36k a year for a while as a teacher. If engineers can't make that, then time to pick a new field. (most teachers I know work a summer job just so they can pay off their loans...and I will be as well)
          Last edited by Handyman; 08-10-2010, 11:26 PM.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            I am sorry but using the U as an example (from the last thread) is a joke. The Legislature has been dicking with the U since Arne left office and while the U is very big on wasting money, the fact is they have been undercut at every corner which is why they have had to raise tuition (along with all the building they have done since 97) every year. The way our legislature treats our Major University is a real crime.

And it is also laughable that all old teachers are somehow sucky because of the union. The best teachers I had in HS were the ones that had been around forever, because they actually knew what they were doing and had experience. As a future young teacher, I think that whole argument is asinine at best. The union sucks and needs to be broken, but lets not pretend that is the reason things have gone to crap.

Oh and I am going to be making (most likely) 36k a year for a while as a teacher. If engineers can't make that, then time to pick a new field. (most teachers I know work a summer job just so they can pay off their loans...and I will be as well)
            You make 36k in 9 months not to mention time off for all the holidays...that translates to 48k if you worked year round...I was talking about hourly rate not annual income.
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Deleted because I don't want to continue this argument, we wont see eye to eye
              Last edited by Handyman; 08-10-2010, 11:43 PM.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rover
                So stop whining. Cut education spending and watch other countries move ahead of us. Keep it where it is and we'll be fine. I always ask knuckledraggers whenever they bring up education cuts: How will making it harder for US schoolchildren to get educated help the country compete against the rest of the world?
                Yes - that's almost as annoying as liberals who insist that there is absolutely no waste in our education spending and that cutting a single dollar from it will doom our children (please, think of the children!) to a life of ditch digging - in fact, if you cut education spending, you must hate America.
                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

So does this make Sarah Palin a Speak and Spell?
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                    You make 36k in 9 months not to mention time off for all the holidays...that translates to 48k if you worked year round...I was talking about hourly rate not annual income.
                    If you think teachers only work on school days (during school hours) during the school year you are completely wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by pardonme View Post
                      If you think teachers only work on school days (during school hours) during the school year you are completely wrong.
                      If you think engineers only work during business hours you're completely wrong. I'd call that a wash.
                      Code:

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                        Yes - that's almost as annoying as liberals who insist that there is absolutely no waste in our education spending and that cutting a single dollar from it will doom our children (please, think of the children!) to a life of ditch digging - in fact, if you cut education spending, you must hate America.
                        You mean ... throwing money at every problem doesn't always solve them?
                        "We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate." -Thomas Jefferson

"I confess I enjoy democracy immensely. It is incomparably idiotic, and hence incomparably amusing." -H. L. Mencken

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                          Add benefits and that turns into 65K
                          "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." - Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Originally posted by ScottM View Post
                            You mean ... throwing money at every problem doesn't always solve them?
                            But it works even better if you are throwing other people's money at problems to ease your guilty conscience.
                            I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

We passed major Federal legislation with the support of a right wing President to fix the education system in America.

Are you folks actually saying we failed? Again?
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                              X