The List for Week of August 9, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The List for Week of August 9, 2010

Getting to see some of the legends in golf play over the weekend, Anti-List. Trevino almost made an ace on the 8th hole when we were standing behind the green. Rolled it right over the edge of the cup. His team shot an amazing -17 on Saturday (par 72).

Steaming hot weather, sweating just standing around outside, List.

Working in A/C, Anti-List.

Stop lights on Highway 169, List.

Have a good week folks.
    04-05 Pick Your Bow(e)ls Champion
    USCHO Virtual Stock Exchange Guru

Originally posted by Dirty
    I don't think you're weird, just a completely worthless sack of monkey poo.
    Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
    I am saying it right here. ajoyce is the HA guru.

Re: The List for Week of August 9, 2010

No college hockey yet, The Big List

Comment

Having to wear a CAM walker (walking splint) up to my knee for capsulitis in one metatarsal, LIST

Having four parades, six performances, and a competition all in the next four weeks when I'm to wear this *thing*, LIST

Having a three-day weekend this weekend, Anti-List
      Originally posted by Jack Layton's last words to Canada
      My friends, hope is better than anger, love is better than fear, optimism is better than despair. So let us be Hopeful, Loving, and Optimistic, and we'll change the world.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerAlum@WMU View Post
        Having to wear a CAM walker (walking splint) up to my knee for capsulitis in one metatarsal, LIST

Having four parades, six performances, and a competition all in the next four weeks when I'm to wear this *thing*, LIST

Having a three-day weekend this weekend, Anti-List

Having brain dead receptionists scheduling my appointments LIST Same stupid mistakes over and over. Either they are a vindictive lot (One is for sure) or they are so stupid they should need to be cued to breathe.

Having an office manager that is supposed to deal with this sort of thing and is more interested in hovering around to hear other people's business and trying to tell them how to do clinical things LIST

It is friday. Anti-List

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

Having brain dead receptionists scheduling my appointments LIST Same stupid mistakes over and over. Either they are a vindictive lot (One is for sure) or they are so stupid they should need to be cued to breathe.

Having an office manager that is supposed to deal with this sort of thing and is more interested in hovering around to hear other people's business and trying to tell them how to do clinical things LIST

It is friday. Anti-List
          Time for administering a little Ipecac via coffee for some receptionist.

Comment

Life.

But Greece in 8 days!!!
            Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

A few things for the Anti-List: I graduated on Friday last week with my Masters in Zoology from Southern Illinois University (defended my thesis back on June 11th but the actual graduation day was August 6th). Also get to stay at SIU with my current advisor to work on a Phd in zoology. My focus is in aquaculture as it was during my masters but I am looking at some different stuff now. Should be a fun 4-5 years. Also...once I/we get a chance to sit down and work on them I should be listed as a co-author on 7-8 publications that will all be from data generated during my 2 years as a master student. All in all Ive done way more than I ever expected I would and I am happy to be where I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post
                A few things for the Anti-List: I graduated on Friday last week with my Masters in Zoology from Southern Illinois University (defended my thesis back on June 11th but the actual graduation day was August 6th). Also get to stay at SIU with my current advisor to work on a Phd in zoology. My focus is in aquaculture as it was during my masters but I am looking at some different stuff now. Should be a fun 4-5 years. Also...once I/we get a chance to sit down and work on them I should be listed as a co-author on 7-8 publications that will all be from data generated during my 2 years as a master student. All in all Ive done way more than I ever expected I would and I am happy to be where I am.
                Congrats to you

Comment

Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post
                  Woo hoo! That's great!
                  Orginally Posted by Sloe Gin - Legal is the Queen of the board.

Race Diva and "Ruler of the South"

Originally posted by UMDbulldogs#1
                  I must say that I was impressed by the amount of alcohol she coud handle.

Originally posted by Markt
                  That almost lifts the sadness of realizing just how far out of my league Legal is. Almost.

Comment

Working...
                  X