Anyone tried Swagbucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried Swagbucks?

Hey all, wanted to pass this along to the USCHO crew. I'm up to 532 pts already just from using their search toolbar in my browser. Saving up for that bestbuy gift card! My wife already got an Amazon one.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/Mit6431

Swagbucks.com is a website that rewards you for doing the things you do on the web every day: search, shop, answer polls, and more. Each time you do these things you have the opportunity to earn Swag Bucks, the web's premier digital dollar, which can be redeemed anytime for hundreds of different prizes including:

* Gift Cards
    * Video Games
    * DVDs
    * Exclusive Celebrity Photos & Autographs
    * Apparel (T-shirts, Hats, Jackets, etc.)
    * Consumer Electronics (Plasma TVs, iPhones, GPS, etc.)
    * And Much More...

check it out!
    A running tally: Keith Yandle, Ryan Bourque, Cam Reid, Matt White, Joey Laleggia, Mike Vecchione.

Re: Anyone tried Swagbucks?

Is it 1998 all over again?
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Is it 1998 all over again?
      am i late to the party?
      A running tally: Keith Yandle, Ryan Bourque, Cam Reid, Matt White, Joey Laleggia, Mike Vecchione.

Comment

Ponzi scheme.
        UAH - The Cleveland Browns of COLLEGE HOCKEY

Mike Anderson
        2006 Time Person of the Year
        Finger far off the pulse of college hockey, thanks to Mack Portera.
        It was fun for a whole lot of seasons.

"Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more." Proverbs 31:6-7 (NIV)

Comment

Originally posted by UNHAlum21 View Post
          am i late to the party?
          Yes, these types of "bucks" were big when I was a frosh in college...everyone stopped doing them because they are scams 99% of the time. Unless you think you can really get a new PS3 for answering 5 surveys and signing up for Netflix...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Yes, these types of "bucks" were big when I was a frosh in college...everyone stopped doing them because they are scams 99% of the time. Unless you think you can really get a new PS3 for answering 5 surveys and signing up for Netflix...
            I presume my Nigerian investments are still safe?
            "We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate." -Thomas Jefferson

"I confess I enjoy democracy immensely. It is incomparably idiotic, and hence incomparably amusing." -H. L. Mencken

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ScottM View Post
              I hope so. That's my retirement fund.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottM View Post
                Not investments... The real money is in the Nigerian Lottery
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Working...
                X