Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens when you think Fox News is what free and independent media is all about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What happens when you think Fox News is what free and independent media is all about

Originally posted by ScottM View Post
    Precisely. I think we should pitch a twisted version of "The McLaughlin Group" featuring USCHO political thread posters to Comedy Central ... or maybe Lifetime.
    I'm saving my mute button for Rover.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Re: What happens when you think Fox News is what free and independent media is all about

Originally posted by Jon View Post
      I'm saving my mute button for Rover.
      Around the Horn?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Around the Horn?
        I hope USCHO would have more taste than that....

Can't we abandon political griping for the issues that really matter? Like which WCHA team is going down the tubes, the constant derision of Dick Umile, or whether or not the ECAC championship belongs in Albany?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
          Why don't you b**w me?
          Senator Craig??? Is that you???
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Can't we abandon political griping for the issues that really matter? Like which WCHA team is going down the tubes, the constant derision of Dick Umile, or whether or not the ECAC championship belongs in Albany?
            Well, I have some bad news for you...
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Don't forget the issue of if the CCHA is the ECAC of the west. And then someone who can't read will start arguing that one is better than the other.
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                Don't forget the issue of if the CCHA is the ECAC of the west. And then someone who can't read will start arguing that one is better than the other.
                And then some nitwit NMU fan that the rest of the NMU fans hate starts in with the Vuvezelas. And then Hokydad shows up. It's an embarrassment of failure.

-Blackadder
                -Casablanca
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

How about whether it's a good idea to get liquored up and moon a trolley that crashed because a couple guys threw a lawn mower in the way?

There. I think I got most of them.
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                    How about whether it's a good idea to get liquored up and moon a trolley that crashed because a couple guys threw a lawn mower in the way?

There. I think I got most of them.
                    Now if you had "B roll" tape to run while the talking heads are gibbering we'd be able to kill at least one segment of the show.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Re: What happens when you think Fox News is what free and independent media is all about

If you're still talking about Around the Horn, we could just get Dan Lebatard into the room and drop a bomb on the place and kill the whole show.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                      X