No announcement yet.

Illegal Immigration IV: Amnesty For Some, Miniature American Flags For Others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Illegal Immigration IV: Amnesty For Some, Miniature American Flags For Others

Bob: Hurricanes are bad and Obama is to blame.

Rover: There were hurricanes before Obama.

Bob: Oh sure, blame Bush.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Re: Illegal Immigration IV: Amnesty For Some, Miniature American Flags For Others

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Yes, we have as much control over hurricanes as we do over border security/safety. Well, not that you mention it, you may be onto something.
      Originally posted by Priceless
      Good to see you're so reasonable.
      Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
      Very well, said.
      Originally posted by Rover
      A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Bob, again, just put Jan Brewer's face on a billboard at the border. If that doesn't send the illegals running away screaming like Banshees I don't know what will!
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          Couldn't have said it better myself!

Bob, again, just put Jan Brewer's face on a billboard at the border. If that doesn't send the illegals running away screaming like Banshees I don't know what will!
          You environmental destroyer you!
          Very well, said.
          A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
            You environmental destroyer you!
            Yes, I concede her face might scare off some wildlife too like the armadillos and maybe even a few cactii but I think the trade off is worth it!
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
              Yes, I concede her face might scare off some wildlife too like the armadillos and maybe even a few cactii but I think the trade off is worth it!
              No, you want to scar the beautiful and remote Arizona landscape with billboards and all the destruction of the environment such construction would entail. For shame.
              Very well, said.
              A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Well if that doesn't work, we can always just put a bunch of TV screens on the border and play this stuff on a loop:

*****http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2012/10/2/6/anigif_enhanced-buzz-12037-1349172792-0.gif******
                *****http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web04/2012/10/2/6/anigif_enhanced-buzz-10185-1349172779-3.gif******
                *****http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal05/2012/10/2/6/anigif_enhanced-buzz-23965-1349173113-2.gif******
                *****http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web04/2012/10/2/8/anigif_enhanced-buzz-22908-1349180219-3.gif******

Come to think of it, nevermind. That might violate some stipulations in the Geneva convention.
                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
                  Everything bad that's happened the last four years is the result of Bush policies. Everything good that's happened over the last four years is a credit to Obama. That's the narrative and they're sticking to it, regardless of how ridiculous it is.

The areas in question in southern Arizona have been unsafe and known drug smuggling areas for a long while. This event is entirely predictable. It was a question of when, not if, something like this would happen again. And reports are that it'll be hard to find those who did it. Says something that our border agents can be ambushed, killed, and wounded, but we aren't on top of things enough to even have a good shot to apprehend the culprits.
                  And when we have a good shot to apprehend the culprits, the border patrol agents are then the ones arrested for some asinine reason that makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                    Well if that doesn't work, we can always just put a bunch of TV screens on the border and play this stuff on a loop:

*****http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2012/10/2/6/anigif_enhanced-buzz-12037-1349172792-0.gif******
                    *****http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web04/2012/10/2/6/anigif_enhanced-buzz-10185-1349172779-3.gif******
                    *****http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal05/2012/10/2/6/anigif_enhanced-buzz-23965-1349173113-2.gif******
                    *****http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web04/2012/10/2/8/anigif_enhanced-buzz-22908-1349180219-3.gif******

Come to think of it, nevermind. That might violate some stipulations in the Geneva convention.
                    Do we have any idea what long term exposure to this might do to people, especially young children and their development?

I'm scared to ask where this is from.
                    Very well, said.
                    A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

I'm scared to ask where this is from.
                      You will never know how lucky you are to not know, and I won't spoil that blissful peace.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

You will never know how lucky you are to not know, and I won't spoil that blissful peace.
                        Much appreciated. Ignorance truly can be bliss!
                        Very well, said.
                        A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

This. Of course the nuance went over Bob's head (yes Bob, we're aware mankind cannot control hurricanes).

And I don't recall anyone referring to the Mexican border as safe or even "safe".

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            This. Of course the nuance went over Bob's head (yes Bob, we're aware mankind cannot control hurricanes).

And I don't recall anyone referring to the Mexican border as safe or even "safe".
                            Napolitano has been proclaiming for years how much safer it is along the border and taking credit for such "safety" for Obama.

Nuance is not your friend.
                            Very well, said.
                            A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Napolitano has been proclaiming for years how much safer it is along the border and taking credit for such "safety" for Obama.

Nuance is not your friend.
                              That's not nuance and Napolitano is a dope if that's the proclamation.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                That's not nuance and Napolitano is a dope if that's the proclamation.
                                OK, it's not nuance. It's obvious. But at least we can agree on something.
                                Very well, said.
                                A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Working...
                                X