No announcement yet.

Illegal Immigration IV: Amnesty For Some, Miniature American Flags For Others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Illegal Immigration IV: Amnesty For Some, Miniature American Flags For Others

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    So, you come into the country illegally, and you don't want to be called illegal because you think doing something illegal doesn't make you a criminal? http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/i...abel-1.3916690
    INS needs to show up at one of these rallies and give these kids a dose of reality...
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Re: Illegal Immigration IV: Amnesty For Some, Miniature American Flags For Others

Originally posted by raceboarder View Post
      ice needs to show up at one of these rallies and give these kids a dose of reality...
      sanctuary!!! Sanctuary!!!!
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

**** that. It is complete bull****. They think it is racist, what a massive pile of ****. I'll call an illegal an illegal to their face, because being an illegal imigrant is ILLEGAL. I hope they all get AIDS.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Certainly don't agree with their position, but Newsday, etc hits pure gold every time they find a story like this. Its just chum in the water.
          Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
            Certainly don't agree with their position, but Newsday, etc hits pure gold every time they find a story like this. Its just chum in the water.
            Enlighten us, then: When is someone committing a crime not illegal?

Comment

Enlighten us, then: When is someone committing a crime not illegal?
              I never said it wasn't. I'm laughing at you for getting soo riled up about it.
              Go Gophers!

Comment

I never said it wasn't. I'm laughing at you for getting soo riled up about it.
                It's a simple question. You said that you disagreed with the premise that someone who is in this country illegally should not be called "illegal" or "criminal". I will ask again. When is someone committing a crime not illegal?

Comment

It's a simple question. You said that you disagreed with the premise that someone who is in this country illegally should not be called "illegal" or "criminal". I will ask again. When is someone committing a crime not illegal?
                  In all seriousness, I'm better than my post. I'm done on this.
                  Go Gophers!

Comment

In all seriousness, I'm better than my post. I'm done on this.
                    You are better than your post? But you authored your post. It's yours.

Don't blame you for ducking out the subject though.
                    Originally posted by Priceless
                    Good to see you're so reasonable.
                    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
                    Very well, said.
                    Originally posted by Rover
                    A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                      So Newsday's role here should be that of a troll? What are they, the journalistic version of Dirty, JDUBBS, and Old Pio ( )?
                      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

While I would stop short of wishing AIDS on an illegal, I certainly would not feel an ounce of pity if I reported someone to ICE after they publicly flaunted the idea that no one is punishing them for their crime.

Is it racist to assume that a black man stole a stereo from someone? Yes. Is it racist to arrest one, and call him a thief, if he actually did? Hell no, it's ****ing honest!
                        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
                          You are better than your post? But you authored your post. It's yours.

Don't blame you for ducking out the subject though.
                          Information is pretty much accurate. Style is not what I wanted. If you to discuss my style...have at it.

There is no subject to duck. I made my point that too many folks get riled up over this sort of news. There's no other point which I made or that I have any interest in discussing in regards to it.
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

Not everyone here illegally has committed a crime. Most are merely guilty of a civil infraction.

Illegal immigrant, I have no problems with. But calling them all criminals is simply false.

Comment

Information is pretty much accurate. Style is not what I wanted. If you to discuss my style...have at it.

There is no subject to duck. I made my point that too many folks get riled up over this sort of news. There's no other point which I made or that I have any interest in discussing in regards to it.
                              Fair enough.
                              Originally posted by Priceless
                              Good to see you're so reasonable.
                              Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
                              Very well, said.
                              Originally posted by Rover
                              A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                                Not everyone here illegally has committed a crime. Most are merely guilty of a civil infraction.

Illegal immigrant, I have no problems with. But calling them all criminals is simply false.
                                Then I'll ask you the same question: When is someone committing a crime not illegal?

Comment

Working...
                                X