No announcement yet.

Illegal Immigration IV: Amnesty For Some, Miniature American Flags For Others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Illegal Immigration IV: Amnesty For Some, Miniature American Flags For Others

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
    Only your liberals are allowed to joke.
    Well to be fair to conservatives, it's hard to make jokes when you're the punchline.

Comment

• Re: Illegal Immigration IV: Amnesty For Some, Miniature American Flags For Others

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Herman Cain wants an electric fence. He says it was a joke though? Did you laugh? I didn't.
      Now he's reversed himself again, saying he still thinks it's a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
        Now he's reversed himself again, saying he still thinks it's a good idea.

So, basically he's a plant of Wall Street to make Romney look like someone who sticks to his convictions?
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

You tell 'em Michelle!

"Bachmann: Federal government has failed Arizona"

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/ari...cc4c03286.html
          Originally posted by Priceless
          Good to see you're so reasonable.
          Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
          Very well, said.
          Originally posted by Rover
          A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

You tell 'em Michelle!

"Bachmann: Federal government has failed Arizona"

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/ari...cc4c03286.html
            She's the ONLY non-flip flopper in the field that isn't Ron Paul. I don't understand why she doesn't have all the traction.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

She's the ONLY non-flip flopper in the field that isn't Ron Paul. I don't understand why she doesn't have all the traction.
              Because she is consitent in being nuts?

Comment

Because she thinks Donald Trump is a swell guy to hold a town hall with?

Because she thinks Gardisil causes retardation?

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
                  Because she thinks Donald Trump is a swell guy to hold a town hall with?

Because she thinks Gardisil causes retardation?
                  Well, get your flip flops out then cause you're going to need them. I cannot believe that the party that chanted flip-flop flip-flop with flip flops in their hands at their convention is on pace to nominate the biggest flip flopper in US history.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Glad you're on board now with getting our southern border under control.
                    Very well, said.
                    A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Always have been.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan
                        Her point is valid, though disingenuous. She's absolutely correct that the Feds have mismanaged the border in all sorts of ways, but she's conviently ignoring that she's a part of the Federal government, and in a decent position to push the issue, especially as the leader of an 80-some person block of Congressmen. I haven't exactly seen her stumping on border security here in Iowa, either.

And that still doesn't mean Arizona's actions are the correct ways to fix the Fed's errors. SB1070 is still an unconstitutional usurping of Federal authority, whether the Feds utilize that authority or not.
                        I'll avoid your baiting for another SB1070 back and forth.

You sure think Bachmann is powerful in that she's apparently supposed to push immigration reform when others have failed for decades. As someone in a state directly impacted by this, I'm glad she's showing an interest in the issue now. That's more than a lot of other folks ever show.
                        Very well, said.
                        A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan
                          Wait, I'm the one baiting when the article you linked to literally begins with the words "Arizona's SB 1070"? Gimme a freaking break.

And I never said she would get it done, but don't kid yourself that she's even tried. She's the leader of the Tea Party Caucus in the house; if she threw her weight behind border reform, it would've been big news, and she'd be talking about it nationwide, not simply in Arizona. As it stands, she's pandering for votes. It's no different than the ethanol pledge here in Iowa.
                          Ethanol makes no sense. Controlling the border does. At least in a sane world. If she'd thrown her weight behind controlling the border, it'd get as far as it has, as we have an administration that isn't interested in seriously addressing the issue. But, hey, stick to your partisan talking points.

Sorry if my posting a link to someone commenting on the border situation in Arizona causes you to involuntarily troll regarding SB1070.
                          Very well, said.
                          A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Always have been.

*****http://www.magicalcat.com/images-kn/hap00220.jpg******
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Always have been.
                              Yup, you've always been a vociferous defender of our need to control the border. I appreciate your constant, steadfast support.
                              Very well, said.
                              A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Yup, you've always been a vociferous defender of our need to control the border. I appreciate your constant, steadfast support.
                                LOL, you're heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X