• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rover
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
    You environmental destroyer you!
    Yes, I concede her face might scare off some wildlife too like the armadillos and maybe even a few cactii but I think the trade off is worth it!

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gray
    replied
    Re: Illegal Immigration IV: Amnesty For Some, Miniature American Flags For Others

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself!

Bob, again, just put Jan Brewer's face on a billboard at the border. If that doesn't send the illegals running away screaming like Banshees I don't know what will!
    You environmental destroyer you!

Leave a comment:

• Rover
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Bob: Hurricanes are bad and Obama is to blame.

Rover: There were hurricanes before Obama.

Bob: Oh sure, blame Bush.
    Couldn't have said it better myself!

Bob, again, just put Jan Brewer's face on a billboard at the border. If that doesn't send the illegals running away screaming like Banshees I don't know what will!

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gray
    replied
    Re: Illegal Immigration IV: Amnesty For Some, Miniature American Flags For Others

Yes, we have as much control over hurricanes as we do over border security/safety. Well, not that you mention it, you may be onto something.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gray
    replied

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    No doubt this is all Bush's fault though, right Rover? Because, as everybody knows, there were no law enforcement deaths in the US during the Clinton or Carter administrations....
    Everything bad that's happened the last four years is the result of Bush policies. Everything good that's happened over the last four years is a credit to Obama. That's the narrative and they're sticking to it, regardless of how ridiculous it is.

The areas in question in southern Arizona have been unsafe and known drug smuggling areas for a long while. This event is entirely predictable. It was a question of when, not if, something like this would happen again. And reports are that it'll be hard to find those who did it. Says something that our border agents can be ambushed, killed, and wounded, but we aren't on top of things enough to even have a good shot to apprehend the culprits.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

No doubt this is all Obama's fault though, right Bob? Because, as everybody knows, there were no law enforcement deaths in the US during the Bush I, Bush II or Reagan administrations....
    No doubt this is all Bush's fault though, right Rover? Because, as everybody knows, there were no law enforcement deaths in the US during the Clinton or Carter administrations....

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gray
    replied

No doubt this is all Obama's fault though, right Bob? Because, as everybody knows, there were no law enforcement deaths in the US during the Bush I, Bush II or Reagan administrations....
    Not all his fault, no, you pessimist you.

Leave a comment:

• Rover
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gray
    replied

Another border patrol agent gunned down on our "safe" border with Mexico.
    http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2012/10...gling-corridor

Wonder if we'll find a reason to apologize to Mexico for this?

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gray
    replied

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    But the good news is that an appeals court is letting a pair of news executives continue their lawsuit against him for false arrest, so he'll still have something to do besides trips to Hawaii for birth certificates
    News executives is a charitable description forthose folks who run that operation.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied

But the good news is that an appeals court is letting a pair of news executives continue their lawsuit against him for false arrest, so he'll still have something to do besides trips to Hawaii for birth certificates

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gray
    replied

After much bluster, four years of investigations, multiple grand juries, etc., the feds drop their investigations into Sheriff Joe Arpaio and former county attorney Andrew Thomas with apparently no explanation.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/US-Atto...168230356.html

Sheriff Joe 1, Feds 0.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Well, that's embarrassing.

Grace Kelly?
    Gene.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Kaye.
    Well, that's embarrassing.

Grace Kelly?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X