Robo-Shark Week 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robo-Shark Week 2010

Robo-Shark week starts Sunday... Thoughts?
    Originally posted by Bakunin
    Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Re: Robo-Shark Week 2010

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
    I hope there is more new shows this year. Seemed like its more and more reruns each season.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Will they be showing "Octoshark!" during it?

Comment

When are the Shark-produced shows about The Most Interesting Man In The World?
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
          My thoughts:

"YES!"
          "please no more tedious shark attack specials."
          "rebroadcast 'Roboshark' ".

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

So, I've been wondering all these years, what's the deal with Roboshark?

Maybe we can get him down here in Arizona to patrol the border?
            Originally posted by Priceless
            Good to see you're so reasonable.
            Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
            Very well, said.
            Originally posted by Rover
            A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
              So, I've been wondering all these years, what's the deal with Roboshark?

Maybe we can get him down here in Arizona to patrol the border?
              ******* width="640" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zPlTKiSXcG0&hl=en_US&fs=1">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zPlTKiSXcG0&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">

He can take pictures and that's about it.

it was just hilarous hearing the phrase "Thanks to Roboshark" about a half dozen times...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                ******* width="640" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zPlTKiSXcG0&hl=en_US&fs=1">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zPlTKiSXcG0&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">

He can take pictures and that's about it.

it was just hilarous hearing the phrase "Thanks to Roboshark" about a half dozen times...
                Can you get a version that cleans the bottom of the pool?
                Very well, said.
                A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
                  Can you get a version that cleans the bottom of the pool?
                  It took the UK thousands of years to get to the point where they could make Roboshark. Sticking a brush on Roboshark might topple the Tory/Lib Dem coalition and they'd be up their arms in Saxons again... sigh.

-Blackadder
                  -Casablanca
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    It took the UK thousands of years to get to the point where they could make Roboshark. Sticking a brush on Roboshark might topple the Tory/Lib Dem coalition and they'd be up their arms in Saxons again... sigh.
                    Sounds fun.
                    Very well, said.
                    A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

It's the most, wonderful tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime of the year!
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn't get the big deal (and quite frankly never has gotten it) is about Shark Week?
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

As posted in the Lodge:

Is this you, Jon?

(202):
                          He's warming up to shark week, by only eating fish and drinking vodka, and all the time he keeps yelling "death to the seals!"
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Am I the only one who doesn't get the big deal (and quite frankly never has gotten it) is about Shark Week?
                            Yes you are

*****http://i.ytimg.com/vi/O_9nPz4dQJs/0.jpg******
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I watched the first year (apparently this was something like the 16th year), part of the second year, and even less of the third. Every year, basically the same old ****. Boring. Boring. Boring.
                              Last edited by dxmnkd316; 08-02-2010, 06:57 AM.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                              X