Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Robo-Shark Week 2010

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
    You brand your sharks with a branding iron?!?!?

That's tougher than your average rancher!
    How does the branding iron work underwater?
    the mind reels...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

*****http://www.mouemagazine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/sharkweek.jpg******

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
        You brand your sharks with a branding iron?!?!?

That's tougher than your average rancher!
        None of them soft Eastern ways for us out here in the wild West!
        Originally posted by Priceless
        Good to see you're so reasonable.
        Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
        Very well, said.
        Originally posted by Rover
        A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

*****http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v347/0/85/40600566/n40600566_33264038_3110.jpg******

That is a Blacktip Shark that I caught in Oct. 2008.... So yea, sharks are effing awesome...
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Wow, that is quite a lunker.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
              *****http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v347/0/85/40600566/n40600566_33264038_3110.jpg******

That is a Blacktip Shark that I caught in Oct. 2008.... So yea, sharks are effing awesome...
              We're going to need a bigger boat.

Comment

I am halfway through Ultimate Air Jaws...that dude is kinda nuts!

If I found out I was dying in 6 months I would travel to the most Great White infested areas, pay off some dude with a cage and get in the water!
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I just did Research...for $775 you can take a 1 day trip to the Farallon Islands and go in a cage with Great White Sharks! That includes everything but the air fare. If you really want to spend some cash you can go to Guadalupe Islands (where they did most of Expedition: Great White) on a 5 day trip where you get to cage dive for 3 days for about 3 grand!

Man that would be nuts!
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    I am halfway through Ultimate Air Jaws...that dude is kinda nuts!

If I found out I was dying in 6 months I would travel to the most Great White infested areas, pay off some dude with a cage and get in the water!
                    If it's that much of a done deal, just go in the water without the cage.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                      If it's that much of a done deal, just go in the water without the cage.
                      Yeah...I dont want to end up like Quint buddy

Ok seriously ever since I got back from Egypt I have been looking into a European Vacation...I finally found one I think I love and now I am considering scrapping it to go Great White diving...is that wrong?
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It's only wrong if you don't get bitten.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Yeah...I dont want to end up like Quint buddy

Ok seriously ever since I got back from Egypt I have been looking into a European Vacation...I finally found one I think I love and now I am considering scrapping it to go Great White diving...is that wrong?
                          *****http://earbuds.popdose.com/kelly/European%20Vacation.jpg******

Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

They need less shark attack documentaries and more documentaries where we look at sharks.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

The mere presence of the shark attack shows makes me laugh.

"This week is to educate people about these beautiful, misunderstood creatures. NOW CHECK OUT HOW EASY IT WAS FOR THIS ONE TO RIP THIS DUDE'S ARMS OFF!!1!"
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                                The mere presence of the shark attack shows makes me laugh.

"This week is to educate people about these beautiful, misunderstood creatures. NOW CHECK OUT HOW EASY IT WAS FOR THIS ONE TO RIP THIS DUDE'S ARMS OFF!!1!"
                                They'd be bad*** fish if they didn't mutilate people.

They don't pull this **** with bears or tigers or Matt Cooke.

-Blackadder
                                -Casablanca
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X