Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
    This is always what I missed most about living in Wisconsin. Everything is less than 5 minutes away, including liquor stores. 10 minutes if you are too drunk and start walking to the store. There is nothing like going to the grocery store just to buy beer. No wonder I am back.
    good. stay there.
    Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
      good. stay there.
      Tell my husband that. Then I will.
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        I don't think we know if he/she has actually had the final operation yet. Nor do we want to know. Another reason to not pick up a "chick" in Marquette.
        Working with the HRC chick sitting behind me, I actually have heard some rudimentary things on this. The process takes a long while, between five and ten years, on average. It's two years of hormone therapy, in order to turn the guy bat chit crazy... Also, s/he needs to save up about $20,000 - $5k for the top, and $15k for the real slice and dice.

(HRC = Human Rights Campaign, a misnomer that should actually be GRC for Gay Rights Campaign. The HRC is also the group of dillholes that made a big, national deal out of Target giving $150k (and Best Buy for $100k) to a group promoting lower corporate taxes in MN, and subsequently has made fund raising impossible for itself. See, they don't understand that people like Target, unlike other discount retailers, and therefore are not donating to them. Add to that, other retailers are looking at that attack and thus not donating items to their silent auctions for their annual dinners. Even gaymo people people are donating less than they otherwise have during the recession because they like Target and Best Buy, since both companies are known for being gaymo-friendly employers, offering same-sex benefits, just like for those with "real" marriages. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you...)
        Last edited by St. Clown; 08-20-2010, 09:17 PM.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          Yeah, Haunted was banned. Definitely glad that guy's gone...
          Sounds like a real coont. I hope he dies in a tragic but hilarious boating accident.

Anyway, made a weird concoction of lemon pepper chicken, beef, italian dressing and rice. Pretty god****ed awesome if I do shay sho myshelf. Ladyfriend will be here in a little bit for some **** time.

Also bought a bottle of Jameson today. I've always been a scotch guy, but over the past year I've branched out into bourbon and the Irish forms of whiskey. Mmm whisk(e)y...
          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
            Anyway, made a weird concoction of lemon pepper chicken, beef, italian dressing and rice. Pretty god****ed awesome if I do shay sho myshelf. Ladyfriend will be here in a little bit for some **** time.
            putting it in her butt?
            Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Sounds like a real coont. I hope he dies in a tragic but hilarious boating accident.

Also bought a bottle of Jameson today. I've always been a scotch guy, but over the past year I've branched out into bourbon and the Irish forms of whiskey. Mmm whisk(e)y...
              Redbreast whiskey is awesome. For bourbon whiskeys, you can go with Buffalo Trace, Woodford Reserve, or Knob Creek.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

putting it in her butt?
                ... well, what else would I do with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Redbreast whiskey is awesome. For bourbon whiskeys, you can go with Buffalo Trace, Woodford Reserve, or Knob Creek.
                  As a matter of fact, I'm nearly done with a bottle of Redbreast. That is some fantastic stuff. Knob Creek is excellent. Everyone recommends the Woodford Reserve, I just never remember when I'm at the alcohol store.

Comment

As a matter of fact, I'm nearly done with a bottle of Redbreast. That is some fantastic stuff. Knob Creek is excellent. Everyone recommends the Woodford Reserve, I just never remember when I'm at the alcohol store.

Breasts are indeed awesome
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

putting it in her butt?
                      After the 2 poop day there should be plenty of room in his if she wants to switch it up and strap something on.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Breasts are indeed awesome
                        *****http://board.uscho.com/images/icons/icon14.gif******

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        After the 2 poop day there should be plenty of room in his if she wants to switch it up and strap something on.
                        You've... given... me... an... idea...

Comment

*shudder*
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Thank you all for the *ga-vomit* for the evening.
                            Originally posted by Skeeterman
                            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                              Thank you all for the *ga-vomit* for the evening.
                              Not into the Santorum, huh?
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

:d

Comment

Working...
                                X