Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Sweet jeebus. You guys act like participating in the wave is tantamount to infanticide.
    Nah. Infanticide is like smacking a Wisconsinite in this case. It should be done.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Sweet jeebus. You guys act like participating in the wave is tantamount to infanticide.
      No, it's just gay.
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

well, I guess I'll just never be as cool as you guys
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Guess not.
          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

did I also mention I like to club baby seals, push elderly women into busy intersections, and steal candy from young children?
            If those things were true, you'd be cool - but not cool enough to overcome the utter homosexuality involved in liking / doing the wave.

Comment

I really don't like journey and I f*king HATE that insipid song
              *****http://board.uscho.com/images/icons/icon14.gif***********http://board.uscho.com/images/icons/icon14.gif***********http://board.uscho.com/images/icons/icon14.gif******
              Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
              -Fred Shero

Comment

I think the chick working the front desk here at the hotel has a jizz spot on her pants. Classy.
                I take it back. I am able to extract some joy from it when the Tigers are in town and I get to boo the hell out of them when they say detroit.
                Well, then you're doing it wrong. Brent knows.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  I think the chick working the front desk here at the hotel has a jizz spot on her pants. Classy.
                  Did you put it there?

Comment

I really don't like journey and I f*king HATE that insipid song
                    You are dead to me. DEAD.

Meh. That song is the single most overplayed song in the history of mankind. I just completely got burnt out from it.
                    Umwut?
                    Always a Wildcat...
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                      Umwut?
                      No, he's right, it is overplayed. Nevertheless, it's a hell of a guilty pleasure, especially when drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                        Did you put it there?
                        Ah, no. Its North Dakota, her brother probably did.
                        Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        No, he's right, it is overplayed. Nevertheless, it's a hell of a guilty pleasure, especially when drunk.
                        You are walking a thin line.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Oh yeah, did I also mention I like to club baby seals, push elderly women into busy intersections, and steal candy from young children?
                          Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                          No, it's just gay.
                          I loathe the wave. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            I loathe the wave. That is all.
                            I agree. That is all.
                            Cornell University Men's Hockey
                            NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Comment

You are walking a thin line.
                              Hey, I was giving you my honest opinion. If I wanted to sound like a tough guy music snob, I could've given you Swanted's reponse :

"Only fags listen to corporate pop crap like Journey. Men get their junk pierced and listen to death/doom/black/sludge/etc. metal. "

But I'd just be posing.

Comment

"[Journey] sucks, and if that offends you, you're the problem with this country...you got upset someone had a difference of opinion than you, rather than focusing on the real issue of why do you listen to *ty music?"
                                Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
                                -Fred Shero

Comment

Working...
                                X