Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

So my new metal band is playing the big pre-party to the big "Freedom Rally" (formerly "Hemp Fest") in Boston this year. Good venue, really cool. The headliner?

Onyx.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      Aw, come one now. I have to believe that jmh showers on a regular basis.
      Awww, thanks Scarlet! I do shower on a regular basis, almost every week!
      Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
      jmh may be the only one inhabiting the lawyers::hipsters intersection.
      CALL ME A HIPSTER AGAIN AND I WILL CUT YOU.
      Cornell University Men's Hockey
      NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
      Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
        So she has an all-encompassing tramp stamp too?

Yup, definitely a whore.
        I'm a big fan of the tramp stamp. It makes an excellent target.

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
          Onyx.

When I think metal...I think Onyx.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            One of these days I will be some girls drunken mistake...and I will have alcohol to thank...
            You still have to go talk to the drunken girl before you can become her drunken mistake! That girl a couple weekends ago that was hammered and was having trouble walking is a perfect example. We pointed her out and you wouldn't go talk to her!
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

When I think metal...I think Onyx.
              Well, to be fair, they did do a remix of "Slam" with Bio-Hazard which was pretty cool.

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DZdW32LgBDc&hl=en_US&fs=1">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DZdW32LgBDc&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP2W0LqQwEE

Comment

Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                  I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                  Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    We pointed her out and you wouldn't go talk to her!
                    He's too big to be a vulture.

He also probably doesn't like drunken girl vomit as lube.

Total puritan.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                      He's too big to be a vulture.

He also probably doesn't like drunken girl vomit as lube.

Total puritan.
                      Well, you need a little better timing than that. You have to pick them off between the point of drunkeness and the point of puking.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                        JMH, I'm sure there will be enough people around that will have cars that will take you *kers around.

Anyone in Hartford?
                        Sorry, I didn't see this until today, we're 45 minutes SE of Hartford.

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Next up:

Good, clean, upstanding lawyers.
                        Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        Aw, come one now. I have to believe that jmh showers on a regular basis.
                        Even if he doesn't, I do.

Yes, I'm still a lawyer. That doesn't change unless you get disbarred or withdraw from the bar altogether.
                        Orginally Posted by Sloe Gin - Legal is the Queen of the board.

Race Diva and "Ruler of the South"

Originally posted by UMDbulldogs#1
                        I must say that I was impressed by the amount of alcohol she coud handle.

Originally posted by Markt
                        That almost lifts the sadness of realizing just how far out of my league Legal is. Almost.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          Well, you need a little better timing than that. You have to pick them off between the point of drunkeness and the point of puking.
                          You hold their hair while they puke and you hold it while they blow you.

Legal, you don't strike me as the type that would withdraw from any bar willingly.
                          Last edited by Bakunin; 08-03-2010, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Edit to add: I also highly recommend Look At This ****ing Hipster and Annoying Hipster ******bag.
                            Last edited by jmh; 08-03-2010, 09:21 AM.
                            ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                            Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Apparently I'm not the only one who's had this thought before:

*****http://totallylookslike.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/128924123147443016.jpg******

Comment

So I'm on my home from work. Go into the left turn lane to get onto the highway, and am about 50 feet from the light, which just turned green.

There's a blonde whore driving a Mercedes (she couldn't have been older than 30), and the bass is bumpin'. She hasn't moved by the time I get behind her.

So I lightly/politely tap my horn. Nothing. So I give the horn a double-tap. Nothing. I lay on the horn for a good 4-5 seconds. NOTHING. Of course, the light turns red at that point.

A couple seconds later, she looks up from whatever she was doing, and does the "the light should change any second because I've been here a while" creep forward.

YOU DUMB *ING SKANK B*! Maybe if you weren't trying to find your favorite song, or fingering yourself, or whatever the * you were doing, you would have made the last light! I half-thought about laying on the horn the instant the light turned green again, just to p* her off.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X