Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post

Then what do they call cream cheese?
    Your mom's thighs.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Your mom's thighs.
      And they call those Sunday morning.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Your mom's vaginal secretions.
        FYP

Comment

Good evening all. Great night of drinking, and it's so nice out that I'm chilling up on my roof with a sandwich and one last beer. Good times.
          Cornell University Men's Hockey
          NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
          Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
            20 Hail Satans for you.
            I know you're a Bruins fan and he had a decent playoffs, but c'mon man....
            McKenzie. And that's terrible that you didn't know what a toque (pronounce "took," long o sound) was.
            And she calls herself a hockey fan...

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Brent and mns are being lame tonight.
            1) I was at work.
            2) I had a going away party for a friend after work since she leaves for law school soon. I would have been there otherwise.

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              And she calls herself a hockey fan...
              Blonde + living in wisco = idiot.
              2) I had a going away party for a friend after work since she leaves for law school soon.
              You could've easily bailed on that. If she hasn't *'d you or tried to set you up with girls to *, you don't really owe her anything, particularly if that anything constitutes wasting a friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                Blonde + living in wisco = idiot.

You could've easily bailed on that. If she hasn't *'d you or tried to set you up with girls to *, you don't really owe her anything, particularly if that anything constitutes wasting a friday night.
                That and I didn't go because I felt I had to...I see her more than I see anyone else.
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                  Says the guy who only leaves his house for work.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Operation Pavano 'stache is on. Good lord it looks awful.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

he's been out in Denver more recently then you.
                      Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

What I do doesn't have any bearing on the soundness of my advice to him. He's obviously not going to get any at a friend's going away party. He might at least fall on a grenade if he goes out with bbdl.

And I took a 3 day trip to Denver 2 months ago, so * you. I even socialized while out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                          he's been out in Denver more recently then you.
                          Brent would rather go to crappy towns like Marquette and Grand Forks than go to real cities (for things like the Frozen Four) and socialize.
                          ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                          Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                            Brent would rather go to crappy towns like Marquette and Grand Forks than go to real cities (for things like the Frozen Four) and socialize.
                            yes, I am aware. To him, Houghton is exotic and happy. To the rest of us, it isn't even worth peeing on.
                            Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                              yes, I am aware. To him, Houghton is exotic and happy. To the rest of us, it isn't even worth peeing on.
                              Nah, I'm sure it's worth peeing on.

V G V J B N Z is not a useful set of scrabble tiles.

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                                Something tells me he'll be at the next frozen four.

Comment

Working...
                                X