Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII don't wanna change the world, I don't want the world to change me!

:rocks out:
    If you start quoting Ozzy's "S.A.T.O." I'll be impressed.
    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Oooooh look at GLM getting all obscure!
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

For the first time in seven weeks I have a weekend in which I do not have prior plans. Feels weird. Thought I would like it, not so sure anymore.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Oooooh look at GLM getting all obscure!
          Dude that song rules.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
            Dude that song rules.
            Just about everything on that album did.

Comment

I have been struggling to find the version without the horse**** recorded drums and bass.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Going forward in reverse.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

funny pictures of cats with captions
                  see more Lolcats and funny pictures
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    Going forward in reverse.
                    wrong album Hoss.

Comment

wrong album Hoss.
                      I fail at Ozzy.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

http://www.newsweek.com/2010/07/30/h....html?from=rss

Dictionary from the article is available at: http://dare.wisc.edu/
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Fact!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                            I fail at Ozzy.
                            20 Hail Satans for you.

Comment

My fave is still and always will be No Rest for the Wicked. And it's hard to believe that Ozzy had such phenomenal guitar players throughout his solo career. Can you think of any other frontman that can say they had the caliber of Rhoads, Lee, and Wylde playing for them? I can't.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Hmm. Glancing through this, it seems to me that it fails to distinguish between regional terminology (e.g., apparently in New Orleans they call cottage cheese "cream cheese"; some places the thing you drink water out of on a playground or in school is called a "water fountain" and some places it's called a "bubbler") and items that only exist in a particular region (e.g., there's only one word, albeit with alternate spellings, for "lutefisk", it's just that lutefisk is generally only made in the Upper Midwest; an "egg cream" is a drink that's not widely known outside the NYC area, as far as I'm aware, but it's not that it's known by different names elsewhere, it's just not made elsewhere). Those, two me, are separate things, and this dictionary appears to consider them to be the same.

Also, egg creams are tasty.
                                Cornell University Men's Hockey
                                NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                                Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Working...
                                X