Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    And for me, I'll be heading from Grand Forks to Thief River Falls to go to a buddy's bachelor party, so that should be interesting.
    Gonna **** a squaw?

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
      Gonna **** a squaw?
      At this point, since it is going to be a bachelor party in TRF, I'm just hoping for squaw strippers.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        At this point, since it is going to be a bachelor party in TRF, I'm just hoping for squaw strippers.
        Would it be a bad idea to open a strip club near a reservation and call it the Teepee?

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
          Would it be a bad idea to open a strip club near a reservation and call it the Teepee?
          Stay away from Squaw Who Burns.

I'm guessing the white man would eventually do a hostile takeover of the business after a while anyway.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I was getting [razzed] at work for "using $5 words when $1 words would do better." What was the offending word? "Succeeding," as in the antonym to preceding, or synonym for following.

I weep for this nation.

Oh, and I sold my mom's car finally. $7500 for a 2003 Vibe with 37,300 miles. Not bad, but not great. At least it's off my driveway and out of my garage. I sold it to a coworker. That can only go well...
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              I was getting [razzed] at work for "using $5 words when $1 words would do better." What was the offending word? "Succeeding," as in the antonym to preceding, or synonym for following.

I weep for this nation.

Oh, and I sold my mom's car finally. $7500 for a 2003 Vibe with 37,300 miles. Not bad, but not great. At least it's off my driveway and out of my garage. I sold it to a coworker. That can only go well...
              I'll trade ya. I have a boss who apparently finds his new word/phrase of the day, and overuses it often, and many times out of context or uses it in a way that is not grammar-ly (yeah, I made that word up) correct.

Recently it's been "per se."

Constant bad english: "If you have a question, see myself or So And So."
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Won't GLM be angry you're cheating on him?
                It's an open relationship.
                R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  I'll trade ya. I have a boss who apparently finds his new word/phrase of the day, and overuses it often, and many times out of context or uses it in a way that is not grammar-ly (yeah, I made that word up) correct.

Recently it's been "per se."

Constant bad english: "If you have a question, see myself or So And So."
                  The word is "grammatically", though I'm not sure I spelled that right.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I can't wait until 10pm tonight when my workweek ends. No special reason, I just need a couple of days off.

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    That is when my vacation starts, as I'm going straight from work to pick my buddy (who I haven't seen in a year) up at the airport. I'm thinking some booze will be consumed that night. Just a hunch.
                    You? Drinking? No way.
                    Orginally Posted by Sloe Gin - Legal is the Queen of the board.

Race Diva and "Ruler of the South"

Originally posted by UMDbulldogs#1
                    I must say that I was impressed by the amount of alcohol she coud handle.

Originally posted by Markt
                    That almost lifts the sadness of realizing just how far out of my league Legal is. Almost.

Comment

Happy mother-f-ing Friday!
                      Cornell University Men's Hockey
                      NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                      Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Hallelujah!!! It's FRIDAY!!!!!
                        see more Lolcats and funny pictures
                        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                          Happy mother-f-ing Friday!
                          Shouldn't that be "Happy sister-f-ing Friday!"???
                          Old Monster Records

Comment

Originally posted by Rimbaud View Post
                            Shouldn't that be "Happy sister-f-ing Friday!"???
                            If he's lucky...
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII don't wanna change the world, I don't want the world to change me!

:rocks out:
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Hooray for beer with lunch!
                                Cornell University Men's Hockey
                                NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                                Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Working...
                                X