Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    And I remember that special. I either had it on VHS tape, or have it on CD, can't remember.
    He also did that bit in his first appearance on Letterman I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
      He also did that bit in his first appearance on Letterman I think.
      I wanna say it was "Sam Kinison's Family Hour" on HBO, but am unsure. It was a great show. Talked about a serial killer who only killed guys at the wedding ceremony and the cops were unsure whether or not they wanted to find him, The Weather Channel, and televangelists.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Either way, it's a shame he's dead. Why can't the no-talent *** clowns drop dead - like Dane Cook, Carlos Mencia, et al?

Comment

Either way, it's a shame he's dead. Why can't the no-talent *** clowns drop dead - like Dane Cook, Carlos Mencia, et al?
          Chris Farley.....oh wait.

Yeah, and he was even turning his life around. One of the dance girls/eye candy stippers was his wife in the HBO special. He mentions it in the show, but he was clean for about 13-14 months when he filmed it.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NPXaGO8hH5U&hl=en_US&fs=1">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NPXaGO8hH5U&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Yeah, and he was even turning his life around. One of the dance girls/eye candy stippers was his wife in the HBO special. He mentions it in the show, but he was clean for about 13-14 months when he filmed it.
              Yeah, didn't he die in a car crash or something? I think that's what got him.

We need to put all the crappy comics in cars with cut brake lines and make them drive the loopy c*nt and hill of death in January.

Comment

Yeah, didn't he die in a car crash or something? I think that's what got him.

We need to put all the crappy comics in cars with cut brake lines and make them drive the loopy c*nt and hill of death in January.
                Yeah, I think so. And I agree.

Comment

If I ever move, it won't be by a creek/pond/etc. At least I'll lessen the chances of this sort of thing.
                  good luck doing that in the Twin Cities. That entire place was built on swamp land.

Yeah, I think so. And I agree.
                  so let's see...Carlos Mencia, Jack Black, Dane Cook, Carrottop. Who am I missing?
                  Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                    so let's see...Carlos Mencia, Jack Black, Dane Cook, Carrottop. Who am I missing?
                    George Lopez.
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                      George Lopez.
                      good call. Also, Frank Caliendo. That guy just sucks.
                      Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Bill Maher.

(Yes, hosting a show called "politically incorrect" when in fact it espoused the most PC opinions imaginable is a sin punishable by death in my view).

Comment

Lisa Lampanelli

Jeff Ross

Comment

So I'm thinking of trying to nail my friend's sister. (My friend is a girl, if that's relevant.)
                            Cornell University Men's Hockey
                            NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                            Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                              So I'm thinking of trying to nail my friend's sister. (My friend is a girl, if that's relevant.)
                              If there's grass on the field, pee in her butt.

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                                I'm not the person to find fault with this plan. Good luck on your mission, good sir.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X