Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    So then you're gonna eff it up, right? Men always eff it up if it's good.
    SOME of you eff it up.
    Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
      SOME of you eff it up.
      You've effed it up, too. You just got lucky this time. Kinda like Doug Williams winning the SB. He was mediocre at best his whole career, but that one time......he happened to be successful.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

You've effed it up, too. You just got lucky this time. Kinda like Doug Williams winning the SB. He was mediocre at best his whole career, but that one time......he happened to be successful.
        I've always thought of Bro Gin more as a Trent Dilfer.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          I've always thought of Bro Gin more as a Trent Dilfer.
          That was exactly the other angle I was going to go with.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

That was exactly the other angle I was going to go with.
            Sloe Gin's the offense while Quiz is the D? It's sort of fitting, in a contrived way, I guess.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              Sloe Gin's the offense while Quiz is the D? It's sort of fitting, in a contrived way, I guess.
              More like, "I'm mediocre enough to luckbox my way to the top, given the true theory of chance and probability." Think: the infinite monkeys typing on infinite typewriters theory.

Comment

More like, "I'm mediocre enough to luckbox my way to the top, given the true theory of chance and probability." Think: the infinite monkeys typing on infinite typewriters theory.
                unlike the rest of you *kers, I was having extremely good luck with women before I was dating Quiz. There is no mediocrity here.
                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

unlike the rest of you *kers, I was having extremely good luck with women before I was dating Quiz. There is no mediocrity here.
                  Hm, I think I'm in the mood for some Soup. Wait, check that. How about you, Bro Gin?

Comment

unlike the rest of you *kers, I was having extremely good luck with mediocre women before I was dating Quiz.
                    Fixed that for you.
                    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Hm, I think I'm in the mood for some Soup. Wait, check that. How about you, Bro Gin?
                      Is that soup garnished with herpes?

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                        Is that soup garnished with herpes?
                        Is that the new Campbell's flavor?
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

* Tuesdays.

Comment

* Tuesdays.
                            If it makes you feel better, I had a wonderful day.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

You got a beejer? and it wasn't from MNS?
                              Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                              I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                              Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

* you. I almost (ALMOST) woulda rather been in Grand Forks. Almost.

By 10:30, I was drenched in sweat because of work/weather. And we got our arse kicked, especially in my area (filled 3+ 53' trucks today; avg day is about 2 trucks at best). Because of this, my back is kind of sketchy at the moment. And of course, we got out really late.

Comment

Working...
                                X