Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Continue.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Re: TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

You win the award for "number of colons used in a thread title". Pretty amazing, considering that Handyman still posts.
    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
      You win the award for "number of colons used in a thread title". Pretty amazing, considering that Handyman still posts.
      Harry Colon?

*****http://www.flumesday.com/images/sportsnames2/harrycolon.JPG******
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Harry Colon?

*****http://www.flumesday.com/images/sportsnames2/harrycolon.JPG******
        A good euphemism for the Lions organization as a (w)hole.
        Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
        I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
        Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

The fact he played for the Lions is somehow fitting.
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

One of the greater names in sports history.

And I may have made a big mistake, or have made a very good bold move. CC to Bro Gin: here goes nothing.

Comment

COuld be worse... You could go on the DL for anal fissures. See: Matsui, Kaz.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Oh man, I could NOT sleep last night. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
                Cornell University Men's Hockey
                NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

And I may have made a big mistake, or have made a very good bold move. CC to Bro Gin: here goes nothing.
                  The Tigers have a guy in AAA named Charlie Furbush.
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                    The Tigers have a guy in AAA named Charlie Furbush.
                    The fan group being formed for Mets pitcher RA Dickey is tentatively called the D!ckheads.
                    Cornell University Men's Hockey
                    NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                    Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Last night I was trying to link a photo of Bartolo Colon. I must have forgottent to copy the link and then I was too lazy to go back and quite honestly, it just wasn't that important.

Comment

cc to brent, bakunin, Sloe: Like MNS said, and PB would confirm, very, very hot. I know brent has seen the waitresses/shot girls/beer girls that work at that bar, yeah, she looks just like the rest of them. Like I said in another thread, currently working out my next move...
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          cc to brent, bakunin, Sloe: Like MNS said, and PB would confirm, very, very hot. I know brent has seen the waitresses/shot girls/beer girls that work at that bar, yeah, she looks just like the rest of them. Like I said in another thread, currently working out my next move...
                          So you are trying to figure out if you just want to sleep with her, or actually date her?
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                            So you are trying to figure out if you just want to sleep with her, or actually date her?
                            I think I'll have to get to know her a little better before I decide that. At this point, I see no reason why I wouldn't want to date her. Even my sister, after going out with us Saturday night and meeting her said that this girl was awesome and that I should definitely not eff it up.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

So then you're gonna eff it up, right? Men always eff it up if it's good.

Comment

Working...
                              X