Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Is the mom hot?
    They're from Missouri, so the older sister may BE the mom.
    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

I've never met their mom. They're not from Missouri, they're from Cleveland, not that that's any better. I don't actually have any overriding desire to nail 'em both, but I certainly wouldn't pass the opportunity up if it were to arise.
      Cornell University Men's Hockey
      NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
      Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
        I've never met their mom. They're not from Missouri, they're from Cleveland, not that that's any better. I don't actually have any overriding desire to nail 'em both, but I certainly wouldn't pass the opportunity up if it were to arise.
        Ah, so they are familiar with the Cleveland Steamer?

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
          this makes you a man.
          Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Jesus Christ looks like me. Jesus Christ!
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
              Jesus Christ looks like me. Jesus Christ!
              go crucify yourself.
              Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                go crucify yourself.
                Well, he has already been nailed (in more ways than one).
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Right.

In other news, I have a show pretty much every weekend in August. That should be fun. Also laid down bass on 5 of 7 songs the other day. Playing a fretless - in tune - is rather difficult. You can sneak by live if you're a little off. There isn't any lying to tape though. It knows.

Comment

Also, cover band is now playing Alice In Chains' "Junkhead". Amongst the mire of Mellencamp, Jimmy Eat World, Journey and other such musical atrocities, at least we get to do that one.

Comment

• Re: TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Hey now, there's nothing wrong with some crowd-pleasing suck-rock like Journey.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Also, cover band is now playing Alice In Chains' "Junkhead". Amongst the mire of Mellencamp, Jimmy Eat World, Journey and other such musical atrocities, at least we get to do that one.
                        Jesus Christ man, what kind of side show act is this?
                        R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

The ladies, they do love it.

:gag:

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                            Jesus Christ man, what kind of side show act is this?
                            Hey, you know, some times you gotta do something for yourself.

Comment

Hey, you know, some times you gotta do something for yourself.
                              So you're saying you like playing Mellencamp then? I see...
                              R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Right. Cuz you know it hurts so good!

Comment

Working...
                                X