Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
    Come on, it's USCHO - nobody ever quits their *****ing.
    Case in point.
    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Just killed a 3" mutant mosquito. Not. *ing. Kidding. What is with my neighborhood and mutant oversized bugs? Scy Fy should film here.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Probably mosquito larva in the monster drinks you consume so often.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Just killed a 3" mutant mosquito. Not. *ing. Kidding. What is with my neighborhood and mutant oversized bugs? Scy Fy should film here.
          That's a huuuuuuuge bitch! Okay, it's actually a male, if I understand the difference between the males and females at all.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

If it was a male, it would not have bitten you, you know. Jerk.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              If it was a male, it would not have bitten you, you know. Jerk.
              But it would still fly around my apt annoying me.

Between that, the moth problem in spring/fall, and the 6"-8" dragonflies......ugh. I guess those are better than the creepy crawlies that we sometimes see in the warehouse, but still.

If I ever move, it won't be by a creek/pond/etc. At least I'll lessen the chances of this sort of thing.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Dragonflies eat mosquitos.

Creepy crawlies = spiders and they eat mosquitos too.

Pick your poison.

Comment

Dragonflies eat mosquitos.

Creepy crawlies = spiders and they eat mosquitos too.

Pick your poison.
                  I know about nature. I just prefer it somehow doesn't sneak inside. That's all.

Comment

It goes where the food is. When the bottom of the food chain gets in your place, the rest of the food chain will follow to get it.

This reminds me of a Kinison bit from a long time ago about solving world hunger. Paraphrased: live where the food is! You live in a *'ing desert!

Comment

It goes where the food is. When the bottom of the food chain gets in your place, the rest of the food chain will follow to get it.

This reminds me of a Kinison bit from a long time ago about solving world hunger. Paraphrased: live where the food is! You live in a *'ing desert!
                      Right now, the flyers are going where the light is. Given my schedule, I'm one of the few with a light on during late night.

And I remember that special. I either had it on VHS tape, or have it on CD, can't remember.

Comment

Here's an idea: Stop going outside every five seconds to get cancer, you bald ****head.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          Here's an idea: Stop going outside every five seconds to get cancer, you bald ****head.
                          It's only every couple hours. And how about when you move out of the old folks' home, I'll think about quitting.

Seriously, move to a place that gets you more than WCCO.

Comment

It's only every couple hours. And how about when you move out of the old folks' home, I'll think about quitting.

Seriously, move to a place that gets you more than WCCO.
                            Is there a North Dakota equivalent?
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

That's most likely a crane fly. They can get pretty big.

Dealt with a lot of freaked out residents during my days at Mosquito Control over them.
                              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                                Is there a North Dakota equivalent?
                                Probably not. What a waste of land that calls themselves a state.

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                                That's most likely a crane fly. They can get pretty big.

Dealt with a lot of freaked out residents during my days at Mosquito Control over them.
                                Yeah, that's probably it. Still, when they say it ranges up to 2.4, and tropical is 3.9???? 3 is still mutant for here.

Comment

Working...
                                X