Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Yeah, it'll be really **** funny until the pregnant lady takes your head off in one clean swipe. Now THAT would be hysterical.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by legal_hit View Post
      The Sun and Mini-legal are not my biological children.
      Oops...
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
      Northeast Regional:
      West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Yay for upgrade to executive level! Love it. Means free WiFi.

Hit State St last night with the groom (bad idea). SENANICANS all around.

And the lady making Old Fashioneds last night? Good Lord. 2 of those would kick your arse.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Tally so far:

One groomsman was 3 hours late, so missed the rehearsal.
          One groomsman, 1/2 hour from the end of his shift at work, lost part of his finger, so just arrived today.
          One bridesmaid didn't get a notification of rehearsal, so she missed it.
          One groomsman who just got back from Afghanistan is freaking out amongst crowds, so he had to back out at the last minute.

So far, so good.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Tally so far:

One groomsman, 1/2 hour from the end of his shift at work, lost part of his finger, so just arrived today.
            One groomsman who just got back from Afghanistan is freaking out amongst crowds, so he had to back out at the last minute.

So far, so good.
            what the hell...?
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              what the hell...?
              Yeah, he came back for the wedding, found that he was really nervous amongst crowds, and he was scheduled to be a groomsman. That isn't happening anymore.

Comment

Yeah, he came back for the wedding, found that he was really nervous amongst crowds, and he was scheduled to be a groomsman. That isn't happening anymore.

Man, that's sad... Sorry to hear that.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Man, that's sad... Sorry to hear that.
                  I think the finger guy was weirder. We get a call about 2 hours before the reception:

"Yeah, Steve got his finger smashed, and part of it is missing."

1/2 hour later:

"Not gonna make it; he's in surgery right now."

So now his middle finger is now as long as his ring finger. It looks really disgusting.

Comment

I'm going to take a shot in the dark, but after hearing the finger story and drinking stories, I'd bet my bottom dollar this is in wisconsin
                    Code:

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                      Oops...
                      Don't feel bad, only the peeps who have been here a long time know this, and most of them have probably forgotten.

That sucks. I am so sorry to hear this.

Hope the other guy heals ok.
                      Orginally Posted by Sloe Gin - Legal is the Queen of the board.

Race Diva and "Ruler of the South"

Originally posted by UMDbulldogs#1
                      I must say that I was impressed by the amount of alcohol she coud handle.

Originally posted by Markt
                      That almost lifts the sadness of realizing just how far out of my league Legal is. Almost.

Comment

Hit State St last night with the groom (bad idea). SENANICANS all around.
                        Would explain the text
                        Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                        Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Originally posted by legal_hit View Post
                          Don't feel bad, only the peeps who have been here a long time know this, and most of them have probably forgotten.
                          I don't really feel bad... plus, my statement is true (isn't it?).
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                          Northeast Regional:
                          West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                            Yeah, it'll be really **** funny until the pregnant lady takes your head off in one clean swipe. Now THAT would be hysterical.
                            Orginally Posted by Sloe Gin - Legal is the Queen of the board.

Race Diva and "Ruler of the South"

Originally posted by UMDbulldogs#1
                            I must say that I was impressed by the amount of alcohol she coud handle.

Originally posted by Markt
                            That almost lifts the sadness of realizing just how far out of my league Legal is. Almost.

Comment

Tally so far:

So far, so good.
                              Which are you, the missing finger or the 3 hours late?
                              Cornell University Men's Hockey
                              NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                              Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                                Which are you, the missing finger or the 3 hours late?
                                The one who didn't get notification of the rehearsal.
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X