Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
    You got a beejer? and it wasn't from MNS?
    Nope, just got a bunch of stuff done at work today and the weather behaved so we could work outside without being miserably hot or rained on. Plus the company announced our earnings for Q2, which were more than quadruple what they were last year and thus exceeded the wall street analysts most optimistic predictions. My stock options have gone up about $10/share in the last week, and I'm now in line for almost a $10k bonus next winter. It was a good day.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      Nope, just got a bunch of stuff done at work today and the weather behaved so we could work outside without being miserably hot or rained on. Plus the company announced our earnings for Q2, which were more than quadruple what they were last year and thus exceeded the wall street analysts most optimistic predictions. My stock options have gone up about $10/share in the last week, and I'm now in line for almost a $10k bonus next winter. It was a good day.
      bbdl is buying beer and bacon for everyone at the F4!!!!!!!!
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        bbdl is buying F4 tickets for everyone!!!!!!!!
        FYP.
        Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
        I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
        Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

bbdl is buying beer and bacon for everyone at the F4!!!!!!!!
          We wont say what was figured out this weekend at Bootleggers then
          Originally posted by Twitch Boy
          Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
            Yes you will.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I'm pretty sure we figured out different things at bootleggers this weekend. I actually don't know what you're referring to.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I'm pretty sure we figured out different things at bootleggers this weekend. I actually don't know what you're referring to.
                I do.

Comment

I do.
                  and I don't really care

RIP - Kirby

Comment

and I don't really care
                    You shouldn't. Let's just say the tradeoff is not living in WI.

Comment

You shouldn't. Let's just say the tradeoff is not living in WI.
                      Oh, now I know what the dumbass is talking about. BTW, its not true when you take into account what I posted about earlier.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Oh, now I know what the dumbass is talking about. BTW, its not true when you take into account what I posted about earlier.
                        Either way, I'm never living in *ing WI. Not even in a deal with the devil.

Comment

Either way, I'm never living in *ing WI. Not even in a deal with the devil.
                          Agreed

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Agreed
                            If your *ing company wouldve hired me, there wouldnt have been a problem
                            Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                            Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

If your *ing company wouldve hired me, there wouldnt have been a problem
                              Quit your *****ing. I submitted a recommendation for you, nothing else I could do, since my actual group wasn't hiring new hires.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Quit your *****ing. I submitted a recommendation for you, nothing else I could do, since my actual group wasn't hiring new hires.
                                Come on, it's USCHO - nobody ever quits their *****ing.

Comment

Working...
                                X