Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
    because he likes the wave.

no, because I've watched him on Food Network and he just seems like a complete a-hole.
    I'm not going to hear the end of that am I?

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    Because he's from New York?
    That's probably a lot closer to the truth
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Because he's from New York?
      Hey * you, pal.
      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        I'm not going to hear the end of that am I?
        Nope.

USCHO never forgets.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
          Hey * you, pal.
          you're from upstate. Don't you have cows to attend to?
          Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

changing subjects completely, I think Bobby Flay is a complete a-hole
            Yeah, there was an incident last month involving Mad Men actress January Jones and him. They were seen "canoodling" at a bar or something, then she left, and was involved in a hit and run, and her first call was to him, who she supposedly had just met. And he's married to actress Stepahnie March, who is on Law & Order: SVU. Or something like that. About the possible infidelity, not that he's married (he is) or what show his wife is on (she is). Too tired to go find the story.

Comment

Minnesotans...does the woman in the "Tom Emmer has 2 DUIs" commercial remind you of Edgar's wife in Men In Black?

MNS - forking genius.

MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Nope.

USCHO never forgets.
                I figured as much... Oh well.

Brent writes checks, some most all of us have drinking problems, and I like the wave.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Don't project on me! I don't have a drinking problem!
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I figured as much... Oh well.

Brent writes checks, some most all of us have drinking problems, and I like the wave.
                    I'm failing to see the problems...except Swanted. But, he's metal, so it's OK.

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Brent - writes checks, drinks too much, thinks his Jeep is awesome
                      MNS - term in urban dictionary for him, has 0 luck with opposite sex
                      DL - wants to molest 14 year old girls
                      Dirty - buys too many jerseys on eBay, can pi*s off anyone
                      Swanted - has a pierced dong, plays in a crappy cover band
                      dxmnkd316 - likes the wave, probably other stupid things too
                      Scarlet - drinks too many martinis served by hottie bartender, yells at kids having fun at the condo
                      BPH - Civil War reenactor, also a Yooper by default. Drinks too much
                      Diva - has taken part in the dumbest cheer on the planet. Go cat go cats gocatsgo
                      Bakunin - hermit. Pretends to be angry. Makes way too much money for what he does
                      GLM - forgets the little people now. Yells during the National Anthem
                      bb_dl - farmer. Drives a jeep. Defends Foxton2 for some reason
                      Foxton2 - hooker
                      aparch - likes the Chicago Wolves way too much. Cheap *ker. Sucks at life
                      'Ewe - obsessed with cupcakes and photography. Sucks at quarters
                      JMH - New York yuppie. Lawyer. Unskilled with women. Drinks too much
                      Legal - wanting to pop her kid out so she can drink. Has a weenie brother
                      CBG - doesn't like Journey. Has a weenie sister
                      Sloe Gin - angry. Federal. Thinks he's cooler then he is. Doesn't drink, which upsets Brent and company
                      Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Scarlet - drinks too many martinis served by hottie bartender, yells at kids having fun at the condo
                        Diva - has taken part in the dumbest cheer on the planet. Go cat go cats gocatsgo
                        Bakunin - hermit. Pretends to be angry. Makes way too much money for what he does
                        Foxton2 - hooker
                        Sloe Gin - angry. Federal. Thinks he's cooler then he is. Doesn't drink, which upsets Brent and company
                        Note: This was just a brief summary...

There's many many more.

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Foxton2 - hooker
                          Ok, I laughed so hard it hurt.
                          Code:

Comment

BPH - Civil War reenactor and history nerd, also a Yooper by default. Doesn't drink enough, except when he drinks too much
                            FYP.
                            Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Foxton2 - hooker
                              Really? That's the best you can do? You've gone soft.
                              (That's what Quiz said?)
                              Always a Wildcat...
                              If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

I don't pretend to be angry - I am angry - and you don't know enough about my job to judge whether or not I'm properly compensated for doing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X