Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: I'm Taking My Talents To Hartford: Remember The Whale!

So she has an all-encompassing tramp stamp too?

Yup, definitely a whore.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      You got maced?
      Yeah, I was wondering about that, too.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        You got maced?
        There was a fight outside that jenna and I were watching through the window. We laughed when the cops came and maced the people. Then some idiot opened the door and we got hit with it too. Kinda sucked. Jenna was the only other waitress that would talk to us by the end of the night, so I have 2 allies there, the rest hate me because I wouldn't buy drinks from them.
        Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
        So she has an all-encompassing tramp stamp too?

Yup, definitely a whore.
        Exactly. Therefore MNS should work on that! (it doesn't hurt that she was quite perty)
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          Exactly. Therefore MNS should work on that! (it doesn't hurt that she was quite perty)
          He has no shot. As a gopher cheerleader, she'll recognize his enemy status immediately and won't * him, unless she has herpes and wants to infect the enemy.

Comment

I'm game. I should probably go to the gym...
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

There was a fight outside that jenna and I were watching through the window. We laughed when the cops came and maced the people. Then some idiot opened the door and we got hit with it too. Kinda sucked. Jenna was the only other waitress that would talk to us by the end of the night, so I have 2 allies there, the rest hate me because I wouldn't buy drinks from them.

Hey, find out if any of your allies can get my group (4-5 people) in for free this Sat. I'll buy ya a Maker's next time we're there. If not for me, do it for my buddy: it's his bachelor outing.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                Hey, find out if any of your allies can get my group (4-5 people) in for free this Sat. I'll buy ya a Maker's next time we're there. If not for me, do it for my buddy: it's his bachelor outing.
                Such a freeloader.

Comment

Such a freeloader.
                  She'll get rewarded. I'm pretty sure that bar will be the last one we stop at, and we tip well to begin with.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

She'll get rewarded. I'm pretty sure that bar will be the last one we stop at, and we tip well to begin with.
                    Dealing with you isn't worth any amount of tipping for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      This is for Brent.

I was at the grocery store this afternoon and went into the shortest line. Of course, who is in front of me? A 197 year old woman. And how is she paying? With a check. I watch as this old bag slowly scrawls her check. I think she was about halfway through writing the check when I got in line.

Since I didn't want to get angry at this stupid old lady for writing a check and attack her with her own pen, I turned my attention elsewhere. In the next lane the cashier attempts to hand a guy his receipt. He's folding a receipt he already has though, so the cashier's attempts are unsuccessful. Finally the guy, who looks like a smelly hippie from the 60's, slooooooowly takes the receipt and slooooowly begins to fold this receipt. Meanwhile, the cashier begins scanning the stuff of the lady behind him.

By now Old Geezer Grandma has paid and is getting her receipt from the cashier. Back in the other lane, the cashier has finished scanning the lady's stuff, but the lady can't pay because the hippie is still just standing there. He's progressed beyond folding his receipts and is now sloooowly putting them in his wallet. He finishes this and then continues to stand there. By now my cashier begins scanning my stuff. The hippie finally moseys on his way. I pay for all my stuff and then have to follow the hippie out of the store because he's sloooooowly walking out the exit.

Jesus H. Christ on a Cracker. I finally found someone worse than people who pay by check.
                      Slow people suck.
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Dealing with you isn't worth any amount of tipping for her.
                        Better me than you, you zombie non-spender of money.

Comment

Better me than you, you zombie non-spender of money.
                          I spend it - just not often (remember: I flew first class to denver and stayed at the brown palace).

Also, my standard tipping rate is 20%.

Comment

I spend it - just not often (remember: I flew first class to denver and stayed at the brown palace).

Also, my standard tipping rate is 20%.
                            That's my usual, although I regularly go to 25-30% in certain situations (like OC Sundays, I'll tip about that amount, given the benefits we get via tv rights/free pop/etc).

Comment

He has no shot. As a gopher cheerleader, she'll recognize his enemy status immediately and won't * him, unless she has herpes and wants to infect the enemy.
                              It might be worth it...
                              I don't think I can help. If I were coming with, then I could get everyone in. But she told me friday night to come whenever and bring as many people as I want for free, but I can't give anyone else her name (to get on the list). Sorry, I can't screw this up with this girl. Free cover, free drinks, phone number...
                              Your best bet is MNS, she will probably recognize him and let you guys in for free. Otherwise, i'll mention it to her that some of my buddies are coming down and i'll see if she says anything about getting in free.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

It might be worth it...

I don't think I can help. If I were coming with, then I could get everyone in. But she told me friday night to come whenever and bring as many people as I want for free, but I can't give anyone else her name (to get on the list). Sorry, I can't screw this up with this girl. Free cover, free drinks, phone number...
                                Your best bet is MNS, she will probably recognize him and let you guys in for free. Otherwise, i'll mention it to her that some of my buddies are coming down and i'll see if she says anything about getting in free.
                                I'm gonna guess that she'll make up the cover charges in tips to her. But if you can't, no worries. Couldn't hurt to ask. Do find out if she's working (and what part of the bar), though, so we can buy our drinks from her either way.

That way, you'll look good by sending business her way.

Comment

Working...
                                X