Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: new/rented movies: DEVASTATOR!!!!!

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I think the preview for Extract looks hilarious and might be worth seeing
    Apparently Mr. Gene Simmons has a part in that.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Mike Judge can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. Office Space and Idiocracy are both insanely hilarious.
      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

On that note, does Jason Bateman have the ability to play any other character besides Michael Bluth?

Comment

• I have to watch Watchmen again.

btw - any ideas if there will be a sequel?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            I have to watch Watchmen again.

That's a good joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
              On that note, does Jason Bateman have the ability to play any other character besides Michael Bluth?
              You mean besides this guy?

*****http://media.gamerevolution.com/images/misc/image/teen-wolf.jpg******

Slap Shot,

There will be no sequel to Watchmen because the comic nerds would riot so the movie would bomb worse than Gigli.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                That's a good joke.
                Well, I'm obviously out of the loop on something. Remember, I know nothing about comic books - I just liked the movie and felt like the ending left the door somewhat open.

Comment

Watchmen 2: Blue Dong Boogaloo
                  If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Well, I'm obviously out of the loop on something. Remember, I know nothing about comic books - I just liked the movie and felt like the ending left the door somewhat open.
                    It does, but Moore never wrote a sequel to his book so no way would a sequel ever be allowed or accepted. Man the ridiculous rants we would hear from the nerds and Moore himself would be epic though!

EODS...that title is friggin awesome!
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It does, but Moore never wrote a sequel to his book so no way would a sequel ever be allowed or accepted. Man the ridiculous rants we would hear from the nerds and Moore himself would be epic though!
                      Precisely why a sequel should be an intentional farce!

Think of it as like a real life Hamlet 2.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Well, first comes the Saturday morning cartoon show (I know this has been posted here before, but it's awesome):
                        ******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YDDHHrt6l4w&hl=en&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YDDHHrt6l4w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Then comes "Watchmen Babies":
                        ******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sk-F_XhDoq0&hl=en&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sk-F_XhDoq0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Then we get the sequel. Featuring Dr. Manhattan's evil twin (Dr. Philadelphia). He'll be green. And have a goatee.
                        Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
                        -Fred Shero

Comment

I am watching The Dream Team...man I love this flick! Michael Keaton at his best

Oh and I would watch the Watchmen Cartoon and read Watchmen Babies
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by thecomicbookguy View Post
                            Then we get the sequel. Featuring Dr. Manhattan's evil twin (Dr. Philadelphia). He'll be green. And have a goatee.[/COLOR]
                            Sounds like Blue Dong Boogaloo has its main villian!

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
                              So are you going to help me talk way too much about Inception once the trailer comes out? We did so well with The Prestige.
                              http://teaser-trailer.com/2009/08/in...e-trailer.html

Hopefully it's still up for you two.
                              Old Monster Records

Comment

Originally posted by Rimbaud View Post
                                http://teaser-trailer.com/2009/08/in...e-trailer.html

Hopefully it's still up for you two.
                                Well that trailer didn't tell me squat, but the page you linked to has me anticipating it greatly considering who is in the movie. That's a bucket full of awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X