Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: new/rented movies: DEVASTATOR!!!!!

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    He thinks because Diablo Cody wrote one good script she is the next great thing...problem is it doesn't matter who wrote the turd it is still a turd! My guess is even if the original script was decent it will be nothing like the finished product. This movie got made for one reason...to get guys like DL to cough up 10 bucks to stare at Megan Foox while she doesn't get naked
    She sorta does, according to a Google image search.

The movie looks entertaining, but it doesn't look good, if that makes sense.

And as for rep, anyone remember Howard The Duck?
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Did he get naked?
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Are you speaking ill of Howard the Duck???? Come on that launched Tim Robbins into superstardom! And let us not forget Holly Robinson Peete and the ever delicious Lea Thompson!

The craptastic Megan Fox movie will make Howard the Duck look like the Dark Knight!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Are you speaking ill of Howard the Duck???? Come on that launched Tim Robbins into superstardom! And let us not forget Holly Robinson Peete and the ever delicious Lea Thompson!

The craptastic Megan Fox movie will make Howard the Duck look like the Dark Knight!
          Well, Lea Thompson...yum. But other than that.....
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
            That would require her to be a vampire, she's possessed/is a demon. How else would she be out in sunlight?
            Don't ask me, DL's the one that called her character a vampire.
            Last edited by thecomicbookguy; 08-19-2009, 11:13 PM.
            Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
            -Fred Shero

Comment

Megan Fox sure stirs up conversation.

I guess.

Comment

You are kidding right? That movie looks so brutally horrible that words truly escape me! Christ the preview isnt even worth the minute I spent watching it before The Goods. I don't care who wrote it, it looks horrible and completely uninteresting. (unless you are going to pay 8 bucks to stare at Megan Fox...yawn)
                And you're a guy who knows a good movie...since you were one of the 20 people to see The Goods.
                St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                  And you're a guy who knows a good movie...since you were one of the 20 people to see The Goods.
                  Notice I never said I PAID for it
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
                    Megan Fox sure stirs up my pants.
                    This is what you should've said.
                    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

We watched The Secretary last evening with James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal. Pretty good, in subtle twisted way. Maggie makes wearing a saddle seem so ****.
                      "We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate." -Thomas Jefferson

"I confess I enjoy democracy immensely. It is incomparably idiotic, and hence incomparably amusing." -H. L. Mencken

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                        This is what you should've said.
                        So are you going to help me talk way too much about Inception once the trailer comes out? We did so well with The Prestige.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottM View Post
                          We watched The Secretary last evening with James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal. Pretty good, in subtle twisted way. Maggie makes wearing a saddle seem so ****.
                          *****http://board.uscho.com/images/icons/icon14.gif***********http://board.uscho.com/images/icons/icon14.gif******

Comment

Avatar's trailer is out, reminds me of that one 3d cgi film that was out somewhat recently with the humans trying wipe out some alien species to take their planet. The effects look incredible though.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/av...aserlarge.html

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
                              So are you going to help me talk way too much about Inception once the trailer comes out? We did so well with The Prestige.
                              I'll need to see the trailer first, but it's likely to happen.
                              R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Tarantino is one of my favorites. You say tomato...........
                                I don't dislike Tarantino and I remember seeing Reservoir Dogs when it first came out and it enjoying it quite a bit. I just want to see him make a movie where he doesn't have to rely upon 50+ people dying. Yeah, I get Inglorius Basturds is 'campy', but diversify a bit. It's simply boring now.

Comment

Working...
                                X