Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: new/rented movies: DEVASTATOR!!!!!

Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post
    Another Where the Wild Things Are trailer....

******* width="560" height="340">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fFDcaTI0cl8&hl=en&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fFDcaTI0cl8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340">

Awesome.....
    Saw it before Ponyo. Looked neat.
    Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

"The Goods" was exactly the ******** comedy I needed to see.
      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by gojackets View Post
        I saw GI Joe last night......3 words: Lamest Movie Ever!
        How could you say that about a movie with Sienna Miller and Rachel Nichols in it??!!
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post
          Another Where the Wild Things Are trailer....

******* width="560" height="340">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fFDcaTI0cl8&hl=en&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fFDcaTI0cl8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340">

Awesome.....
          I'm sure I'll end up seeing it, but I have to say that I am actually not very enthusiastic about this. Frankly, it strikes me as a bit of sacrilege to turn this into a movie.

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
            I'm sure I'll end up seeing it, but I have to say that I am actually not very enthusiastic about this. Frankly, it strikes me as a bit of sacrilege to turn this into a movie.
            yeah but the same thing could be said about almost any movie that has come out in the past several years. Seems like all any movie is these days is an adapation of a book or comic book or blog or whatever...or a remake.

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
              How could you say that about a movie with Sienna Miller and Rachel Nichols in it??!!
              Those two were certainly a high point.

I enjoyed it overall. I easily liked it more than TF2. Joseph Gordon-Levitt was probably my favorite part, excluding the two women already mentioned.
              Last edited by The Paragon of Virtue; 08-15-2009, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
                I find the other trailer to be a lot more effective. That one doesn't seem to hint at the dark turn the ending has for the wild things.

Comments by the writer of the book on the movie which has a scene where Max is given the crown in it, looks like the crown was picked up off a skeleton.
                http://www.rottentomatoes.com/dor/ob...ke_072909.html

Comment

That reminds me, Paramount is in the early stages of doing a new version of Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH/The Secret of NIMH.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
                    I find the other trailer to be a lot more effective. That one doesn't seem to hint at the dark turn the ending has for the wild things.

Comments by the writer of the book on the movie which has a scene where Max is given the crown in it, looks like the crown was picked up off a skeleton.
                    http://www.rottentomatoes.com/dor/ob...ke_072909.html
                    I thought I had seen somewhere that Maurice was involved in the making of the movie. Makes me feel like it will do it justice.

Comment

Went to see The Time Traveler's Wife. It was eh. Kinda like watching an episode of Lost this season.

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
                        Those two were certainly a high point.

I enjoyed it overall. I easily liked it more than TF2. Joseph Gordon-Levitt was probably my favorite part, excluding the two women already mentioned.
                        Agreed.

That reminds me, Paramount is in the early stages of doing a new version of Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH/The Secret of NIMH.
                        It's "Mrs. Brisby," but that's not a huge deal.
                        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                          It's "Mrs. Brisby," but that's not a huge deal.
                          In the book, it's Frisby. The moviemakers changed it due to trademark concerns with the makers a certain novelty flying disc.

Comment

In the book, it's Frisby. The moviemakers changed it due to trademark concerns with the makers a certain novelty flying disc.
                            Brother on brother crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                              Brother on brother crime.
                              We were both right.
                              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                                We were both right.
                                Which one is Cain, which one is Abel?

Comment

Working...
                                X