Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

Because you know they do it......
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Re: Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
    Because you know they do it......
    I know they complain about the weather (especially people who have moved here from somewhere else). In the summer it's too hot...in the winter it's too cold...shut up and go back where you came from.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DrM2gmx0tNM&hl=en_US&fs=1">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DrM2gmx0tNM&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
      Twenty red lights in his honor
      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
        I know they complain about the weather (especially people who have moved here from somewhere else). In the summer it's too hot...in the winter it's too cold...shut up and go back where you came from.
        I'm of the belief that the worst drivers in Minnesota winters...are outsiders.

When the road is white (salt encrusted) they drive really slow thinking its snow...and when the road is black (ie black ice) they speed.
        Go Gophers!

Comment

I'm not from Minnesota, but I'm talking about the weather.

Here's something you don't see every day up here: Tornado Watch!
          Always a Wildcat...
          Originally posted by Kepler
          If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

I'm watching and waiting for the tornadoes...I'm guessing Red Wing gets destroyed...

Comment

To argue about it I'd have to care.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                I'm not from Minnesota, but I'm talking about the weather.

Here's something you don't see every day up here: Tornado Watch!
                that is unusual!
                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

ah. yes. we've got weather moving in.
                  Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                  "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                  Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                  Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

I've lived all over. Minnesota drivers are far and away the worst drivers I have ever seen. There's no way you can blame it on outsiders. They make San Diego seem like a dream and people suck here too.
                    Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                      I've lived all over. Minnesota drivers are far and away the worst drivers I have ever seen. There's no way you can blame it on outsiders. They make San Diego seem like a dream and people suck here too.
                      You are just mad that we were all flying around you giving you the finger because you were an outsider that didn't know how to drive.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        You are just mad that we were all flying around you giving you the finger because you were an outsider that didn't know how to drive.
                        Hahahaha. No, I rarely drove. I was always the passenger. And the people were busy making lane changes without checking if anyone was right next to them, cutting us off to make exits, or simply driving 10 miles under the speed limit and cutting people off everywhere.

I can't blame the weather, it was awful year round.
                        Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                          Huh? Having grown up in Minnesota, and now having lived in Arizona and traveled a good deal in California and other parts of the country, I have to say Minnesota drivers are way better than California drivers. You drive on one of those LA freeways and it's just nuts. Phoenix isn't as bad as LA, but not that far behind. Minnesota drivers as a whole are better than either, easily. Of course there's bad ones everywhere, but I'm talking in aggregate.

On weather, we're expecting 116 here in Phoenix tomorrow. And it's not even a really dry heat, as the late summer moisture is creeping in.
                          Originally posted by Priceless
                          Good to see you're so reasonable.
                          Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
                          Very well, said.
                          Originally posted by Rover
                          A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

And we have tornadoes in the SE Metro...Lakeville, Castle Rock, Randolph, Northfield, and Miesville areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
                              On weather, we're expecting 116 here in Phoenix tomorrow. And it's not even a really dry heat, as the late summer moisture is creeping in.
                              When you get much north of 100, I suspect that it really doesn't much matter. At that point it's just a matter of whether you want to be baked or fried.

I'm having a hard time getting past the concept of a low of 95.
                              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                              X