Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

I am very very tan. Until it peels off, of course.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
      You should move.
      My body is in the wrong climate that's for sure. But I love hockey too much to move
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

To bring this full circle, I think Biddco should move into Rimbaud's anus.

Comment

It's after midnight and the temp is still 79. Ugh.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            It's after midnight and the temp is still 79. Ugh.
            Lucky. 84.5 here, heat index 95.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

It's gone up to 81. WTH?
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Reading at the airport just before midnight was 89F / dewpoint 71F / heat index 95F.

Comment

That hot, humid weather was just about perfect for sitting on an inflatable raft, in the middle of a lake, with a cooler of beer and a gallon of 30 spf for 10 hours a day. No complaints here, for the days I was at the lake.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    That hot, humid weather was just about perfect for sitting on an inflatable raft, in the middle of a lake, with a cooler of beer and a gallon of 30 spf for 10 hours a day. No complaints here, for the days I was at the lake.
                    Lovely nights the past two nights, except for the skeeters. Last night wasn't bad, due to the DEET baths we all took. Tonight? Good Parise......eaten alive on the patio of the bar.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

SPF 30? I need to use SPF 100 aka Armour All. Fair skin and all that Irish heritage.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I usually use spf 15, but this week the sun was too hot for that. I used 30 and still got a light burn, the kind that is gone the next day, and never really hurts. It gave me a pretty nice tan though. My skin was a sickly pale white before this week, now I'm nice and bronzed.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                        X