Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

How did Aitkin fare in all this (my buddy has a cabin up there we go to every year)
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

.......AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH!!!!

This month has been amazing for amount of rain.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Aitkin was ok, lots of water in the ditches and everything so potentially some damage if the have a basement in a low lying area...my day was about 12 hours with about 9.5 of that driving. 475 miles
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
          Aitkin was ok, lots of water in the ditches and everything so potentially some damage if the have a basement in a low lying area...my day was about 12 hours with about 9.5 of that driving. 475 miles
          This sounds very very unlikely, but if you can't make it to Chipp Falls tomorrow, definitely let us know! We'll make sure ShirtlessGal makes it to TC.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Thanks. Hopefully things work out for your future driving. I remember the Wisconsin flooding a few years back. Random roads closing, no notice. We eventually just bounced from gas station to gas station in small towns making our way back. They were the only ones in the know about the local closings.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I'm home now Brent...thanks
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I'm home now Brent...thanks
                Good to hear, good to hear.

Comment

This heat wave we got in the Midwest here can kiss my arse!!!
                  bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I like the heat...for awhile. Before long, 'bout a week max it does start to get on my nerves. My lawn could use a nice heavy downpour. Yesterday I had a look...the St. Croix is still pretty high.
                    Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
                      I like the heat...for awhile. Before long, 'bout a week max it does start to get on my nerves. My lawn could use a nice heavy downpour. Yesterday I had a look...the St. Croix is still pretty high.
                      Took my kid out fishing on it Saturday, lots of flooded trees and islands, no wake zone from the 94 bridge up to the railroad swing bridge above Hudson.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                        Took my kid out fishing on it Saturday, lots of flooded trees and islands, no wake zone from the 94 bridge up to the railroad swing bridge above Hudson.
                        The sad part is, there are/were highways in Minnesota that were no wake zones...
                        Code:

Comment

And now they are buckling.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

It's going to be a high of a 100 tomorrow. I don't mind the heat as much as I do the cold.
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                              It's going to be a high of a 100 tomorrow. I don't mind the heat as much as I do the cold.
                              You should move.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                                You should move.
                                2 weeks of unbearable heat, and 2 months of extreme cold. I think you're right.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X