This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB 2010: The Second Half

Poursuivez la discussion, nous l'espérons, sans la stupidité précédente.
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Re: MLB 2010: The Second Half

I'm sure your wife told you all about that.
    If I'm married, lemme know. I hope she's hot. And Russian.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      If I'm married, lemme know. I hope she's hot. And Russian.
      Wait, you mean that was your mom?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
        Wait, you mean that was your mom?
        You're a towel. And Butt Selig sucks.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Poursuivez la discussion, nous l'espérons, sans la stupidité précédente.
          I love how you're referring to the board rules now after you started this with a personal attack (against board rules) about my profession.
          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
          GO LAKERS!!!
          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
            I love how you're referring to the board rules now after you started this with a personal attack (against board rules) about my profession.
            You are as much of a child as RC.

And Josh Johnson may be the absolute proof of how an arm can be "stronger" or "better" after TJ surgery.

Comment

Your profession?

I'm only referring to board rules because it seems like a representative of the site might be more inclined to set an example by following them. Anything less... well, that's fairly unprofessional.

Comment

Your profession?

I'm only referring to board rules because it seems like a representative of the site might be more inclined to set an example by following them. Anything less... well, that's fairly unprofessional.
                Last comment on this. My attempt at burying the hatchet.

If a represenative of the board followed them, we'd both be banned. Is that what you want from something so petty?

And yes, journalism is my profession. You realize I actually work for a newspaper as a sports reporter and not just USCHO, right?

Like I said. Last comment. Moving on.

Go Mets in the second half.
                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                GO LAKERS!!!
                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                Oswego State '09

Comment

well i hope you arent as big of a beotch in your profession. unless you have a pms blog or something. although, i hear newspapers soak up tears real well.
                  “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                  Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                  Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                  National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                    well i hope you arent as big of a beotch in your profession. unless you have a pms blog or something. although, i hear newspapers soak up tears real well.
                    That's really all they're good for these days.
                    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                      That's really all they're good for these days.
                      And sending "Sicilian Messages".

“Wrong place, wrong time—and the wrong guy, too,” Ortiz said.

Makes you wonder why he was running the bases in that situation. Maybe Girardi cares about the game as much as most of the rest of us.

Anyway, fwiw, congrats, NL. Now, when the Yankees sweep the WS, they'll win at home.
                      Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
                      -Fred Shero

Comment

And yes, journalism is my profession. You realize I actually work for a newspaper as a sports reporter and not just USCHO, right?
                        Good Lord. No wonder your medium is dying.

******* width="450" height="370">****** name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/527_1205782611">****** name="wmode" value="transparent">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/527_1205782611" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370">

Comment

Originally posted by thecomicbookguy View Post
                          And sending "Sicilian Messages".
                          I misread this as "Silicone Messages." Which leads to some interesting visuals.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Silicone Massages would create even more interesting visuals.
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

We're starting to creep towards the trade deadline and with that, the notion of sellers and buyers.

ESPN does a good deal of covering the buyers (after all, winners are fun to cover) but what about sellers?

My question is: The Cubs are obviously sellers but.... other than perhaps Marlon Byrd, Ryan Theriot, and Carlos Marmol, are there any players on the Cubs that have trade value?

For the record, I'm being serious and not cynnical. Despite this year being a waste and my overly biased opinion of Hendry, I do still want the Cubs to someday do well.
                              Fire Greg Shepherd!!!!

It's spelled S I O U X

We didn't win a championship, but we won a lot of respect. - Cary Eades, North Dakota Fighting Sioux Assistant Coach (Thanks PCM)

Comment

Working...
                              X