Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USCHO Fantasy Football 2010

Originally posted by BrenthovenFanClub View Post
    In PPR leagues, Turner is average since he has no pass catching ability, but he'll still be okay. Mathews is solid, Welker is a PPR GOD. RBs after Mathews are good, WRs after Garcon are fine but could be better in a 10 teamer. Two top 6 TEs is a bit odd and I still think a TE has no business occupying your Flex.

Buffalo D? really? Wow!
    It's Yahoo. It's a D. Who the F cares? Just sayin'.

I never liked the flex. Just add the position already. But I rolled with it.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrenthovenFanClub View Post
        Ready to buy me that big cookie?

And this Sunday I hope you show up. New Paulaner brew in their mini-tour. Previously unavailable in the States until this year. Only served at Oktoberfest in Munich.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

You have been invited to join Tim's Private Group in Yahoo! Sports Survival Football.

In order to join the group, just go to Survival Football, and click the "Join a Group" button. From there, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 26914
          Password: beavers
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
            You have been invited to join Tim's Private Group in Yahoo! Sports Survival Football.

In order to join the group, just go to Survival Football, and click the "Join a Group" button. From there, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 26914
            Password: beavers
            I don't think I've ever made it past the first or second week in one of these contests.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

to start or not to start: bengals d vs NE or bears d vs DET?
              “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
              Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
              Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
              National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Thank you Brett Favre for killing Adrian Peterson's fantasy day.

Get your freaking butt to training camp and get on the same page with your receivers next time.
                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                GO LAKERS!!!
                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                  to start or not to start: bengals d vs NE or bears d vs DET?
                  This is guaranteed to bite me in the butt, but the DET offense is supposed to be improved, and I've got the feeling that Chicago is on the decline. I'd actually take the Bengals D here.
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                    This is guaranteed to bite me in the butt, but the DET offense is supposed to be improved, and I've got the feeling that Chicago is on the decline. I'd actually take the Bengals D here.
                    i'm feeling the same. i mean i drafted cincy.. noticed the week 1 matchup and scampered to the waiver wire to snag the bears just in case. (i obviously wont keep them past week 1).

i also have moss, so its kind of a ****ed if i do thing if i play the bengals.
                    “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                    Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                    Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                    National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

In that case you would root for 100 yards + a TD from Moss, and some sacks and fumble recoveries for the Bengals. And if you're a NE fan, root for a 7-6 win.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                      X