X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota Twins 2010 Season Part III, {sigh}

Punto for MVP
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I wont lie, I thought he was safe...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Wow. This has been fun to watch. Mauer with a game tying hr in the ninth and a butera go ahead hr in the tenth!
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          I wont lie, I thought he was safe...
          I thought so too. I'd love to see an opposite angle replay. Although Punto didn't protest it.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

That just happened.... also.
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Cue Scooby in 3... 2... 1...
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Cue Scooby in 3... 2... 1...
                Drama glass is 100% full...

Wait wrong one...

This team will never compete with real teams {sigh}

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I was happier when we were down 9-4. I knew how to feel about today.

Now I am likely just going to be crushed by an extra inning loss where I feel like we should of won. This is a lot like the soccer match on Friday!
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

You could just be entertained by the game and let it go once it ends since it is just one game...I know that is crazy thinking but try it you may be surprised

Walked Mauer...walking Morneau now to pitch to the Tatooed Menace
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      You could just be entertained by the game and let it go once it ends since it is just one game...I know that is crazy thinking but try it you may be surprised
                      I let them go 70-80 times each year. That's nearly 3 months of disappointment!
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Delmon Young sure does suck...where is sagard to tell us that every game again?

Rausch for MVP
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

TOLBERT FOR MVP!!! holy ****.
                          Code:

Comment

Sadly the Phillies get to bat again...
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Ok now I am confused...do we suck again or not?

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                                Sadly the Phillies get to bat again...
                                Jesus Christ lighten the F up...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X