The List for Week of July 6, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The List for Week of July 6, 2009

No work this week for me, Anti-List. Unpaid time off though is on The List.

Work team that once was 4 people will be down to 2 after this week, Listed.

My golf short game is on The List. I have been driving the ball straight and fairly long (by my standards), Anti-List.

Nice weather for the 4th, Anti-List.

Have a good week folks.
    04-05 Pick Your Bow(e)ls Champion
    USCHO Virtual Stock Exchange Guru

Originally posted by Dirty
    I don't think you're weird, just a completely worthless sack of monkey poo.
    Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
    I am saying it right here. ajoyce is the HA guru.

Re: The List for Week of July 6, 2009

A very frustrating weekend at work is on The List.

My pay jumping 60 cents/hour over the past month is on the Anti-List. It's still peanuts, but better than nothing.

No more pain in my hip/knee is on The Anti-List.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Getting laid off this afternoon.The List

Surviving the previous three rounds. The Anti-List

Being able to focus on job searching in Milwaukee as a result of being laid off. The Anti-List
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
        Getting laid off this afternoon.The List
        suck....

AMCAS med school verification is mega listed. Why does everything have to be so complicated. In other words, eff this tish.

School is listed, as always, for obvious reasons.

Getting to walk my dogs two days in a row is on the anti-list. Usually I am too busy (and in another state) to walk them so this has been a really nice treat...for both of us.

The rain is on the anti-list. Texas is hot. really hot. I know Twich Boy is unhappy, but the wetness is good to me....huh, wet = good, who woulda though?

Kenny Chesney concert in 16 days in on the anti-list. Cheyenne Frontier Days in general is on the anti-list. Cowboy Up!!

Yesterday was my two year anniversary for joining the forum. Also Erin and TBAs wedding anniversary. Both anti-listed. Congrats Erin and TBA.
        Last edited by RStarr; 07-08-2009, 05:56 PM.
        (where the heart beats)

bleep.

Comment

Originally posted by RStarr View Post
          suck....

AMCAS med school verification is mega listed. Why does everything have to be so complicated. In other words, eff this tish.

Getting to walk my dogs two days in a row is on the anti-list. Usually I am too busy (and in another state) to walk them so this has been a really nice treat...for both of us.

The rain is on the anti-list. Texas is hot. really hot. I know Twich Boy is unhappy, but the wetness is good to me....huh, wet = good, who woulda though?

Kenny Chesney concert in 16 days in on the anti-list. Cheyenne Frontier Days in general is on the anti-list. Cowboy Up!!

Yesterday was my two year anniversary for joining the forum. Also Erin and TBAs wedding anniversary. Both anti-listed. Congrats Erin and TBA.

Thank you! It does suck but I am looking on the positive side of things.

On another note... congrats to TBA and Erin on their wedding anniversary.
          Originally posted by Skeeterman
          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by RStarr View Post
            suck....

I seem to remember you working at a VA hospital. Which one? If it's Denver, I'm coming down there Monday for a tour
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

The people at the lake being so supportive of my aunt and familyafter the death of my other aunt anti-listed!

My cousin constantly belittling his wife (who has deficit from a stroke while she was pregnant) is mega-listed. His thinking the sun shines outta his a55 is even more so.

His sitting at the dinner table and saying Lutherans are losers and making fun of them to his kids and laughing about it when he was brought up a Lutheran, we are Lutheran and my Aunt (who owns the house) is one, is also listed. L'il was fit to be tied. If there is justice in the world I would like to see it slap him up the side of the head any time now.... I don't believe there is a person I despise more in the world.

The garden looking like a slug farm is listed.

Work is listed- I hate coming back from vacation!

Sleeping in my own bed is anti-listed.

Comment

Working only three of the next twelve days is on the Anti-List.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                X