Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2010: Dude, Where's my Conference?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 2010: Dude, Where's my Conference?

Haha. Gophers trail South Dakota 21-10 at the half.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Haha. Gophers trail South Dakota 21-10 at the half.
      It's great when cupcakes attack, ain't it
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
        For the 2nd week of the season, there is a ton of good games on today... These are all the games of note for me... Almost off of them will have some national pull as well...

- UF @ NMU (ok, not good football, but I still got a rooting interest)
        - Northwestern hosts SIU
        - NIU @ U of I
        - Georgia @ USC (I'm a far of Spurrier)
        - UM @ ND (Go Stadium Collapse!)
        - FSU @ OU
        - tU @ tOSU
        - PSU @ Bama
        - Ducks @ UT
        - Stanford @ UCLA

This is a good day to get a 12 pack, a pint, and just sit back and enjoy being an American
        Northwestern has ISU (Illinois State)... While Illinois has SIU (Southern Illinois)

Comment

Originally posted by Wol4ine View Post
          My Dad and I are going to the WMU game in Kalamazoo tonight. Can any Bronco fans recommend a place to park and tailgate close to the stadium?
          At home.

/Fire up Chips!
          Originally posted by Jon
          You call everything.

Comment

Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
            Guess all they needed was a terrible call against USF on roughing the passer.
            Brantley really hasn't lived up to the hype in a game and a half. This Florida team is going to get creamed when they have to leave the state of Florida (an admittedly rare occurrence).

Comment

Wisconsin player being taken off the field in ambulance. I havent seen the hit yet. It was on a punt return I believe.

EDIT: Looks like a clean hit two guys hit him in succession and one ended up being helmet to helmet but it looked incidental. IE Wisc. player gets hit and starts to go down but it was so boom boom that the 2nd SJSU player couldnt avoid it. Looks like he has movement in his arms and hands as they load him in the ambulance.
              Last edited by Proud2baLaker; 09-11-2010, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                It's great when cupcakes attack, ain't it
                Except now UND is without a doubt the worst DI team in the Dakotas.

Since I don't have BTN and I lost my online feed of the game, did Brewster come out with the team to start the 2nd half or has he already been canned?
                Last edited by Dirty; 09-11-2010, 01:02 PM.
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

did Brewster come out with the team to start the 2nd half or has he already been canned?
                  He apparently thought his team needed some extra motivation, so he chose to stay with the team rather than give a pre-2nd half interview to the BTN.
                  Originally posted by dicaslover
                  Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                  Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

So Kansas gets beaten by North Dakota State last week and now they are taking out Georgia Tech? Huh?
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

So Kansas gets beaten by North Dakota State last week and now they are taking out Georgia Tech? Huh?
                      Face it, Bison > Flickertails/Siouxsies
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        Face it, Bison > Flickertails/Siouxsies
                        There is no doubt about that. Did you miss me saying UND is the worst DI team in the Dakotas?

But for how completely incompetent the Jayhawks were last week, especially on offense, they should be being destroyed by the Yellow Jackets.
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

South Dakota 41
                          Minnesota 38

Comment

What ****wit at ESPN wants to tell me why I have Iowa-Iowa State on ABC, Iowa-Iowa State on ESPN2, and Florida State-Oklahoma only in my imagnation?

Edit: And blacked out on ESPN3 in my area. You've got to be fist****ing me.
                            Last edited by bronconick; 09-11-2010, 02:43 PM.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              What ****wit at ESPN wants to tell me why I have Iowa-Iowa State on ABC, Iowa-Iowa State on ESPN2, and Florida State-Oklahoma only in my imagnation?

Edit: And blacked out on ESPN3 in my area. You've got to be fist****ing me.
                              I have Florida St. and Okla on ESPN2.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Crist looks good QB'ing the first drive down the field; nice mix of ground and air. Notre Dame up 7-0.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X