Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2010: Dude, Where's my Conference?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 2010: Dude, Where's my Conference?

Originally posted by BoomGoestheDynamite View Post
    I don't see what those maple syrup slurping hippies have to do with any of this
    meh... they did something... hippies are always up to no good... yeah, i meant VA
    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
    Skating Friar Jersey
    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
      Are we sure that field goal missed? What's the rule for passing right over the crossbar?
      Right over means it's a miss (as it would have bounced off). But that didn't look close to me.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Right over means it's a miss (as it would have bounced off). But that didn't look close to me.
        Oh, the first time I saw it I thought it was good. The kicker evidently did too. He's not the most impartial source though.

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
          You know, as fun as it is to kick them around... I'd like to square the VT legislature in the crotch... sure VTech is full of scumbags but it would have been a great deal to get Syracuse off of our hands.
          VTech ran to the ACC because of things like this.

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/awGdapqFiKI?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/awGdapqFiKI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Vick woulda looked good in Orange if his mother didn't open her mouth and compare her son to Donovan.
          Twitter: DanMountSports
          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Autzen called. I can't write what they said.
            It's too bad that they wasted their one phone call.
            Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
              The biggest prize left in the big XII after Texas, Texas A&M, and oklahoma split would be Kansas and Kansas State. Kinda hard to really see them wanting to make east coast trips all of the time.
              Well, the theory at the time was that the Big East target the leftovers of the Big XII, and grab Iowa State, Mizzou, Kansas and K-State. So while they'd have to make regular treks out to the east (really only mattering for the money sports, though), at least there'd be a midwestern grouping for all of them.
              UConn -- Clarkson

Comment

what about 70% over on the inside part, where it conceivably could've/would've bounced in and not out?

Comment

Anyone know what channel the Gopher game is on? The schedule says Big 10 network, but that is the Northwestern game, not Minnesota. I can't find it on any other channel either.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    Anyone know what channel the Gopher game is on? The schedule says Big 10 network, but that is the Northwestern game, not Minnesota. I can't find it on any other channel either.
                    You're screwed. It's on the BTN.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

My Dad and I are going to the WMU game in Kalamazoo tonight. Can any Bronco fans recommend a place to park and tailgate close to the stadium?
                      No man is entitled to the benefits of freedom if he is not vigilant in its preservation. - Douglas MacArthur

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. - Albert Einstein

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        You're screwed. It's on the BTN.
                        I found it, it was on an alternate channel that wasn't anywhere close to the other sports alternate channels.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

For the 2nd week of the season, there is a ton of good games on today... These are all the games of note for me... Almost off of them will have some national pull as well...

- UF @ NMU (ok, not good football, but I still got a rooting interest)
                          - Northwestern hosts SIU
                          - NIU @ U of I
                          - Georgia @ USC (I'm a far of Spurrier)
                          - UM @ ND (Go Stadium Collapse!)
                          - FSU @ OU
                          - tU @ tOSU
                          - PSU @ Bama
                          - Ducks @ UT
                          - Stanford @ UCLA

This is a good day to get a 12 pack, a pint, and just sit back and enjoy being an American
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Is Florida going to show up?

7-0 USF..under 10 to go in the 2nd.
                            Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                            1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                            1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                            2006-2007: 15-24-2
                            2007-2008: 20-20-4
                            2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

UConn making Texas Southern pay for the Michigan game... UConn 45-0 heading to halftime.
                              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                              Skating Friar Jersey
                              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
                                Is Florida going to show up?

7-0 USF..under 10 to go in the 2nd.
                                Guess all they needed was a terrible call against USF on roughing the passer.
                                Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                                1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                                1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                                2006-2007: 15-24-2
                                2007-2008: 20-20-4
                                2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X