Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2010: Dude, Where's my Conference?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 2010: Dude, Where's my Conference?

Big Sky adds two football schools. Would be a good insulation for them in case the WAC does talk the Montana Schools into jumping up into D1-A.
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
      You drink like you're an Irishman.
      Sorry to disappoint but i'm swedish with a little norwegian tossed in.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        2006 UCLA was pretty bad. Stanford was 2007. Those two years made the early reaction to OSU in 2008 "stop losing to ****ty teams" before anyone knew for sure what OSU was.
        Ah right. I forgot about that one. Yeah as I recall that was a 6-6 UCLA team that did nothing special against anyone else.

Comment

You drink like you're an Irishman.
          I'd say he drinks more like a Kentuckian.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            I'd say he drinks more like a Kentuckian.
            Only difference between a Drunk Irishman and a Drunk Kentuckian is that the Irishman doesn't go chase his sister around when he's drunk.
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              Sorry to disappoint but i'm swedish with a little norwegian tossed in.
              Well how will you make lefsa without the potatoes?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                How so? Do you think that Bush's story would really cause college players to think twice about taking the money?

I'll make you a deal: Here's a lump of metal and $100k, with the only string attached being that if certain people find out about it, I get to come and take back the lump of metal. Sound good?
                It might for some, who knows/ I'm not saying it will work either. I'm just saying that's my theory on why they are doing it.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Only difference between a Drunk Irishman and a Drunk Kentuckian is that the Irishman doesn't go chase his sister around when he's drunk.
                  The Drunk Irishman chases his daughter?

(I'm kidding of course. That's the Drunken Scots-Irishman. Although he's probably the cousin of the Kentuckian.)
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Now we see what Lane Kiffin leaves in his wake: http://www.ajc.com/sports/vols-coach...=cmg_cntnt_rss

When he took over as coach of the Tennessee Volunteers, Derek Dooley knew he'd have some cleaning up to do.

But personal hygiene probably wasn't part of his laundry list of improvements. The SEC team temporarily switched from the Southeastern Conference to "Soap Every Corner."

Recent staph infections among his players prompted a lesson in how to get clean, Dooley told reporters Wednesday. Forget the plays and strategies on the field. We're talking shower skills. A washcloth, soap and water.

"We had, I told them, the worst shower discipline of any team I've ever been around," Dooley said, according to the Knoxville News Sentinel. "So we talked a little bit about application of soap to the rag and making sure you hit all your body."

It seems the son of Georgia Bulldogs coaching legend Vince Dooley wanted to make extra sure his players got a refresher on the rub-a-dub-dub basics.

"You know, you can neglect it trying to cut corners, and it shows in how you practice and elsewhere," Dooley said. "I'm hoping we show some improvement in that."

Opponents may appreciate the efforts, too.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

That is seriously sad.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Spread for UW v. The Cuse is 12.5. That's not enough. I liked the Orange's hustle, but remember kids. We played Akron. Locker to get at least 300 through the air and 3 TDs in his audition for the Bills.
                        Twitter: DanMountSports
                        2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                          Well how will you make lefsa without the potatoes?
                          We can still trade with the drunken irish. We have sweet boats and BrettFavre.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Speaking of the Drunken Irish, Notre Dame is a 4 point favorite against Michigan. I think they just called it a push and gave ND the points for home field.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              Now we see what Lane Kiffin leaves in his wake: http://www.ajc.com/sports/vols-coach...=cmg_cntnt_rss
                              Borrowed from the YouTube thread:

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uldt6Y-CE3s?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uldt6Y-CE3s?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
                              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Nova to the Big East??

It would be a huge step up for them, but if they can get their stadium up to at least 20,000 right away with room for expansion, I would think they would be able to make that move.

It just happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X