Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2010: Dude, Where's my Conference?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 2010: Dude, Where's my Conference?

Badgers doing their best to keep UNLV in it. Dominating, yet only up 17-14.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      Then this would happen to you.

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nEArNnkHcAc?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nEArNnkHcAc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
      You know that there's some raw seething hatred right there when the guy wearing the Yankee's uniform isn't getting any grief from the crowd.
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
        Badgers doing their best to keep UNLV in it. Dominating, yet only up 17-14.
        Between rounding out his route on the INT and the lack of ball security I'd say a pretty lazy half by a guy I normally really like in Toon.
        Still No Championships - R.I.P. 3/23/2008

"It's a great day to be great!" Greg Jennings 2/6/11

"I don't step on toes, LittleJohn, I step on necks!" - C. Norris

I've got the fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

2008 D3 Poster of the Year
        2007 D3 Tournament of Posters Champion
        2005-2006 D3 Rookie Poster of the Year
        Boycotting that steaming pantload Relevant Radio since 10/25/06!

Comment

Cuse acted like they belonged yesterday. Still a long way to go.
          Twitter: DanMountSports
          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            The Panthers should win as I doubt their offense will look like a Pop Warner team.
            It may, UNI has to replace their QB, RB and top 2 WR's from last year.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

As much grief as the Pac 10 is getting (deservedly), the Big East went 1-4 in games against FBS schools. And Syracuse was their only win against powerful Akron.
              2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
              2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
              2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
              2010 Frozen Four participant
              2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

Originally posted by komey1 View Post
                And Syracuse was their only win against powerful Akron.
                Have you ever tried to fight a kangaroo? Nasty creatures.
                BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                Skating Friar Jersey
                AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                  Have you ever tried to fight a kangaroo? Nasty creatures.
                  And yet Cuse fans are mad that we aren't scheduled to face USC and Penn State this year. I say we need more cupcakes. I'd rather be a fake 4-1 than 1-4 and the season already over. I say get Army, Florida International and Washington State on the sked.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                    And yet Cuse fans are mad that we aren't scheduled to face USC and Penn State this year. I say we need more cupcakes. I'd rather be a fake 4-1 than 1-4 and the season already over. I say get Army, Florida International and Washington State on the sked.
                    Paul Pasqualoni, is that you?
                    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                      Paul Pasqualoni, is that you?
                      I call it the Kansas State School of Scheduling. They were dreadful for years until Bill Snyder decided to make the non-conference schedule easy. The Wildcats eventually got better and had a great run in the 90s and 2000s.

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                        Penn St would be nice since they are a more local team. But I agree that SU needs to learn to beat ANYONE. Akron is a start (last time they played - Akron won). Also, SU has a QB that is on his first year as a starter (thanks Greg Paulus). They should get to 3-1 going into conference games. Three conference wins may be a stretch, but I'm more excited about this year than I have in a long time.

Comment

Exciting end to the East Carolina/Tulsa game... Made a drab day of football ok...
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

ECU's coach makes Charlie Weis look like Kate Moss

Agree that Ole Miss was paid back by the football gods for bringing Masoli in

Temple beat the defending 1AA champs, who would ever figure that could happen...sure it was a late FG but a few years ago Temple wouldn't have beaten the PA HS champs.

ND looked better than they have in the past...first game in new system, new coach etc...still saw things that have been missing for years such as making 3 FG (incl 47 yd), only one obvious mistake on D (the QB TD) and running plays that work (Allen's 22yd TD was his longest in 4 years of starting).

Looking forward to tonight's game
                            I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate View Post
                              ECU's coach makes Charlie Weis look like Kate Moss
                              I Wikipedia'd him, cause I was curious, and he played defensive back in college!

I know that's 30 years ago, but my goodness that's a lot of weight to put on.

Comment

Navy-Maryland has a combined 5 passes. And Navy has 4 of them. Maryland's only pass was picked. YET, Maryland is leading 14-7 at the half.

Comment

Working...
                                X