Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detroit Tigers, 2009, Part III: How long does it take for Leyland to screw this up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude Love
    replied
    Re: Detroit Tigers, 2009, Part III: How long does it take for Leyland to screw this up?

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    One of your favorite memories, but you don't remember when?

It was '72.
    Must be getting old.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied
    Re: Detroit Tigers, 2009, Part III: How long does it take for Leyland to screw this up?

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Go Tigers. One of my favorite memories is watching the Tigers and Athletics play the AL playoffs in 72 (or 71).
    One of your favorite memories, but you don't remember when?

It was '72.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied

*****http://www.catwritr.com/images/goal.gif******
    RABURN - 2!!

5-0 at the stretch

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    The only reason why no ALC has 90 wins is you don't get 18 against Los Mets and the Natinals.

Go Tigers. One of my favorite memories is watching the Tigers and Athletics play the AL playoffs in 72 (or 71).
    Let's not forget that the Red Sox and Yankees each play 18 against the Orioles...who are beyond terrible.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Those teams at least probably won 90 games in a real division. Only one ALC team has a winning record vs the ALW and none vs the ALE.
    The only reason why no ALC has 90 wins is you don't get 18 against Los Mets and the Natinals.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X