Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Footbal 2009: Anybody want to be in the Top 5?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Footbal 2009: Anybody want to be in the Top 5?

Begin

Charlie lives another week.

Must have been a Tebow imposter in there, no way that happens to the real Tebow.

Can PSU drop out of the Big 11?
    Last edited by pirate; 09-26-2009, 10:46 PM.
    I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Re: College Footbal 2009: Anybody want to be in the Top 5?

Dirty,

We just beat the UMaine BlackBears!

How dare you tarnish the legacy of SU football!
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by GoBlackBears
      Kiss my a**
      ROPORTED SMART GUY!!!1!
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

This Houston - Texas Tech game is pretty entertaining. I am watching this live, right?
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Oh Jake Locker, you're so explosive and dynamic!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I understand that USC might lose to inferior teams but could they not suck for just one **** week.
            Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
              I understand that USC might lose to inferior teams but could they not suck for just one **** week.
              That's the thing about Trojans, they're effective 99% of the time but that one time they break will cost you for the rest of the year.

And Stanford's Toby Gerheart just got a helmet sticker on ESPN for his 200 yards rushing today!

I just found out about the Tebow injury on Sportscenter and was going to come here and make a joke about ESPN camping out outside the hospital, but then I saw the footage of him in the ambulance as they took him away, so they made the joke for me.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                That's the thing about Trojans, they're effective 99% of the time but that one time they break will cost you for the rest of the year.

And Stanford's Toby Gerheart just got a helmet sticker on ESPN for his 200 yards rushing today!

I just found out about the Tebow injury on Sportscenter and was going to come here and make a joke about ESPN camping out outside the hospital, but then I saw the footage of him in the ambulance as they took him away, so they made the joke for me.
                Hell, they're probably putting the finishing touches on a big card for everybody in Bristol to sign there. Get well soon Tebow Jesus!!! Or else we won't have anything else to talk about!!
                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                  Hell, they're probably putting the finishing touches on a big card for everybody in Bristol to sign there. Get well soon Tebow Jesus!!! Or else we won't have anything else to talk about!!
                  My favorite part about this happened during the Notre Dame-Purdue game. They go to the SportsCenter Ingame update right after Iowa blocked the punt against Penn St. and returned it for a TD. Before they could talk about that, they had to update you on what happened to Tebow.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

*****http://i513.***********.com/albums/t337/doblermeyer/Picture4-1.png******

KDR

Comment

Wow, Rodriguez's response on the question about that INT is a presidential-debate-level non-answer.

KDR

Comment

Another angle on the interception

Do with it what you will. In the end I still think it's a bad call, but we never had a look at anything like this.
                        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

When will Florida fans find the Bag O' Tebow Puke? Once found will they use it to perform holy communion? Will they save it so in years to come they can drink in remembrance of Timothy Richard Tebow?
                          Last edited by Dirty; 09-27-2009, 12:56 AM.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

No, they'll sell it on EBay for tickets to next year's Daytona 500.
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

It was Big East refs in West Lafayette... the only away game where Integer refs are inflicted on ND is Michigan.

Also, I tend to think that the timeout by Purdue was a smart call for them. 30 seconds was more than enough time for ND to line up and run a pass play, and still have time for a 4th down. By calling timeout, Purdue gave themselves enough time to have a slight chance of getting into field goal position when they got the ball back.
                              Northeastern Huskies Class of 1998 / BS Chemical Engineering
                              Notre Dame Fighting Irish Class of 2011 / PhD Chemical Engineering

But then again, isn't holding forth on an extreme opinion from a position of complete ignorance what these boards are all about? -- from a BigSoccer post by kerrunch

Britney can't sing. At all. She sounds like a cross between a crackhead chipmunk that had more than a couple beers and a drowning cat. -- DHG on the MTV VMAs

Comment

Working...
                              X