X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 2010

A New Jersey hs stands up to ACLU bullying:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/17...dment-dispute/
    2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Awesome.

*****http://i51.tinypic.com/6ih75j.jpg******
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        Awesome.
        That's gotta be some curb!!
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          Awesome.
          Indeed.
          I was told there would be no math...

Comment

That police report sure has some creative writing. Love it. "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime."
            bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
            SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
            All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
            A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

God bless those leathernecks. "Fell off the curb," indeed!

Comment

I'll give a little credit to the police as well. I can see the Jarheads telling them the story, winking and smiling, and the police smiling back and playing along.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  I'll give a little credit to the police as well. I can see the Jarheads telling them the story, winking and smiling, and the police smiling back and playing along.
                  This strikes me as first cousin to the old police admonition to make sure "there's only one story when we get there." 'Course it's gonna be a little tough for the dude to give his side of the story with missing teeth and a broken jaw (and all of those other fractures, lacerations and abrasions). Har de har har.
                  Last edited by Old Pio; 05-18-2011, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Mr. Universe. Hollywood action star. Governor of California.

And this is what he knocks up?

http://www.twirlit.com/2011/05/18/ar...d-baene-photo/
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

If you want to talk on your cellphone during your train ride, perhaps you shouldn't sit in the quiet car...

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/122063929.html?

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
                        If you want to talk on your cellphone during your train ride, perhaps you shouldn't sit in the quiet car...

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/122063929.html?
                        "Disrespected?" Why should anyone show any respect whatsoever to a loudmouth, rude, beyotch? What on earth can she be talking about for hours? In public? In front of total strangers? Every day, it seems, we're confronted by a growing cohort of people who think the world is best represented by a dot with a circle around it. They're the dot, and the circle is the rest of us. When I read this story I flashed on Basil Fawlty's wife, having those long conversations, at the front desk of a hotel, with customers standing around needing some help: "I know. . .I know. . .I know." This babe may profit from the experience, but I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                        X