X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 2010

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I've scared the chit out of some doosh on a bike before. The tool flew through a stop sign without even slowing down, I almost hit that bastard, not on purpose, because he had no respect for traffic laws. I laid on the horn, and scared the crap out of the guy, he was so startled that he tipped over. Then the nutjob had the audacity to blame me and give me the finger. I was already on my way, so I didn't care. I hope he busted something up in that fall.
    Yeah I always find the best way to respond to *****es is to act like a *****. It really helps.

Comment

Originally posted by sagard View Post
      Yeah I always find the best way to respond to *****es is to act like a *****. It really helps.
      How was he acting like him? He laid on his horn because someone ran through a stop sign.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        How was he acting like him? He laid on his horn because someone ran through a stop sign.
        And had to slam on the brakes to avoid hitting him. I didn't have a stop sign, by the way, but the bike riding doosh did.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          And had to slam on the brakes to avoid hitting him. I didn't have a stop sign, by the way, but the bike riding doosh did.
          That's the problem with bike riders and the ******s that blindly support them. They forget the laws of man and the laws of physics.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            That's the problem with bike riders and the ******s that blindly support them. They forget the laws of man and the laws of physics.
            And they forget that they are a "vehicle" and must obey the same laws as a car, etc.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Just to remind you of how awful humanity is:

******* style="height: 390px; width: 640px">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Q2ci6OOm9A?version=3">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowScriptAccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Q2ci6OOm9A?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390">
              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

He is right in a sense. I'm on another forum that has absolutely zero moderation and the owner has vanished so there is no possibility of any. But it's been about a year now and outside of a couple personalities who like to wave a big "look at me" flag every once and a while it's remarkably civil.

I think it's more of a relationship between easy to access areas where casual ****wads can get to easily and live their happy little lives thinking that encompasses the entire internet vs. someplace that requires a bit more work and is filled with people who understand that facebook/google isn't the only places that exist.

I mean, there's 4chan too.
                *****http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3128/2470671730_34f5dc739f.jpg?v=0******

Comment

At least we won't have to worry about this "Nice Planet" much longer ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nd-May-21.html
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    At least we won't have to worry about this "Nice Planet" much longer ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nd-May-21.html
                    I wonder what they will do when the world doesn't end. Please group suicide, if there is a god then please make this happen.

Comment

Millionaire charges pizza on students missing credit card.
                      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
                        I wonder what they will do when the world doesn't end. Please group suicide, if there is a god then please make this happen.
                        I'm more confused by how happy they seem to be with the world ending.

Although reading the "Only In Wisconsin" and "Nice Planet" threads, they may have a point....
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I just read that story, how *ed up is that. A multi-millionaire dentist with $250 cash in his wallet, and he's too *ing cheap to buy $40 in pizza?

Best part I thought was how (from the Yale Baseball website) his kid's biggest inspiration is him. Holy *ed up parenting.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            I just read that story, how *ed up is that. A multi-millionaire dentist with $250 cash in his wallet, and he's too *ing cheap to buy $40 in pizza?

Best part I thought was how (from the Yale Baseball website) his kid's biggest inspiration is him. Holy *ed up parenting.
                            Honestly, I think the guy should have to fork over a good chunk of change to pay for the kids student loans and whatnot.
                            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

http://sensuouscurmudgeon.wordpress....bill-for-2011/

As Spencer Tracy says in "Inherit the Wind,": ". . .fanaticism and ignorance is forever busy, and needs feeding."
                              2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                                http://sensuouscurmudgeon.wordpress....bill-for-2011/

As Spencer Tracy says in "Inherit the Wind,": ". . .fanaticism and ignorance is forever busy, and needs feeding."
                                Even Old Pio realizes how messed up legislation like this is.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_837130.html
                                "Why do we still have apes if we came from them?" Wise asked during an interview with the Tampa's WMNF. "And those are the kind of questions kids need to ask themselves. You know, 'How did we get here?' And, you know, there's more than one theory on this thing. And the theory is evolution, the other one is intelligent design."
                                How do these people even get through the day? Seriously, what kind of pathetic society do we live in if these people can be voted into seats of power?

Comment

Working...
                                X