This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 2010

CNN reporting that Lindsay Lohan has been sentenced to 90 days in jail for not attending her alcohol classes.

Someone post the fail horn, I can't because I'm at work.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      CNN reporting that Lindsay Lohan has been sentenced to 90 days in jail for not attending her alcohol classes.

Someone post the fail horn, I can't because I'm at work.
      It's all over Twitter. Apparently CNN carried it live, and she started bawling when she was sentenced.

Comment

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2...ik-fabian.html

Evidently, drunkenly trying to literally run bikers off the road with your car carries little to no consequence.
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/06...est=latestnews

This is one sick puppy. Although the one possible upside is that he spent the money on hustlers and evidently didn't diddle altar boys. Small consolation, admittedly.
          2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Anyone else feeling a little...inadequate?

Apparently Dwight Howard of the Orlando Magic owns one.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Only $310,000.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                Only $310,000.
                I think I'd rather buy 2 ZR1's.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  I think I'd rather buy a ZR1 and one of these.
                  Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                  I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                  Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                    I think I'd rather buy a ZR1 and one of these.
                    Ok...not bad.

but I changed my mind. I would take a ZR1 and a black on black on black soft top 1970 Hemi Challenger, numbers. (or plum crazy purple with a hockey stripe, I'm not picky)
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I'd go with a GT-R for a daily driver and either a ZR1 or Viper ACR for funsies.

(Yes, I admit it, you've sold me on the ZR1. That thing is a frigging weapon in the right hands. When one of your test engineers is able to coax a 7:26 out of it at the Ring, you've got a monster on your hands. Probably too much car for me, though.)

Comment

Why not go with a lingenfelter corvette?
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

a black on black on black soft top 1970 Hemi Challenger, numbers. (or plum crazy purple with a hockey stripe, I'm not picky)
                          Quality - I prefer the Hemi 'Cuda and 340 Darts though, or a Roadrunner. If I'm going outside of Mopar, an SC/Rambler or Rebel Machine. Wouldn't turn down most Fords or GMs though, they're just less my style.
                          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                            Quality - I prefer the Hemi 'Cuda and 340 Darts though, or a Roadrunner. If I'm going outside of Mopar, an SC/Rambler or Rebel Machine. Wouldn't turn down most Fords or GMs though, they're just less my style.
                            I just prefer the Challengers because the HemiCuda's have been way too prominent lately. Besides, a 'Cuda and a Challenger are essentially the same car, with different badging.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

So Maurice Clarett is designing cars now
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

I'm not big on religion-based arguments, but let me see if I have this straight: guy teaches classes in Catholicism at Illinois, says he's a Catholic, believes in the Church's teaching on homosexuality and explains those teachings to his students.

This is deemed "hate speech" and he's terminated. There better be more here than meets the eye, otherwise Illinois' gonna get porked in front of the world.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/09...holic-beliefs/

And I'm particularly impressed with this quote from the little rat bastiche tattle tale's complaint:

"Declaring that homosexual acts violate the natural laws of man is another."

". . .natural laws of man?" Moron.
                                Last edited by Old Pio; 07-10-2010, 12:25 AM.
                                2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Working...
                                X