Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 2010

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nice Planet 2010

    Win by 5 or more, you lose!
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

  • #2
    Re: Nice Planet 2010

    Killed by a porn prop probably isn't the way I want to go...
    http://www.startribune.com/nation/95...aPc:_Yyc:aUUsZ

    Porn actor sought in killing of colleague, injuring of 2 others with prop weapon at LA studio

    LOS ANGELES - A porn actor facing eviction from a production studio killed one colleague and injured two others with a movie prop weapon during a late-night showdown in Los Angeles, police said Wednesday.

    Steven Hill, who had been living at Ultima DVD Inc.'s distribution and production center for several months, attacked his colleagues Tuesday night after being told he must pack and leave by Wednesday, Los Angeles police Detective Joel Price said.

    Hill fled the studio in his SUV after the attack and was being sought by police.

    Hill is accused of attacking a co-worker with a machete-type prop weapon used in porn production at the building in the Van Nuys area, Price said. Two others who heard the man's screams ran to help and were also attacked before Hill fled the scene, Price said.

    One of the two people who tried to help suffered a large wound to his torso and died in surgery at a hospital, Price said. The other victims were expected to survive, he said.

    The victims, whose names were not released, were not established porn stars, Price said.

    A phone listing for Ultima could not immediately be foun

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Nice Planet 2010

      This creeps me out...

      http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapc...aby/index.html

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Nice Planet 2010

        Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
        That's ridiculous. If my team is down by 5 at the end of a game, I'm kicking one in my own net - we win! Someone told me recently of a 10 run per inning limit, until the last two innings. Her kid's team was slaughtering the competition, but only scoring the 10 runs per inning. The other team found their bats at the end of the game and won - no run limit during the last two innings.
        bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
        SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
        All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
        A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

        And stay off the lawn!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Nice Planet 2010

          Originally posted by thebrain View Post
          Killed by a porn prop probably isn't the way I want to go...
          http://www.startribune.com/nation/95...aPc:_Yyc:aUUsZ
          Wait a minute, wasn't Steven Hill the actor who played the DA on Law and Order for so many years?
          2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Nice Planet 2010

            Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
            Wait a minute, wasn't Steven Hill the actor who played the DA on Law and Order for so many years?
            I'm willing to bet theres about 19 billion "Steven Hill's" on IMDB.
            Originally posted by solovsfett
            To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
            Originally posted by SCSU Euro
            You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Nice Planet 2010

              http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/02...-rosary-beads/

              This one actually turned out okay, since the boy has been reinstated and is free to wear his rosary. I do have some questions:

              Where were the ACLU types, given the certainty they would have come leaping to the defense of a Muslim kicked out of school for a similar infraction?

              Who are these a-holes who are infesting our schools? How did they get in positions of responsibility? And what can we do to get them back at TCBY where they belong?
              2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Nice Planet 2010

                Stay classy Hamas: http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/...estinians.aid/

                Jerusalem (CNN) -- Israel has attempted to deliver humanitarian aid from an international flotilla to Gaza, but Hamas -- which controls the territory -- has refused to accept the cargo, the Israel Defense Forces said Wednesday.

                Palestinian sources confirmed that trucks that arrived from Israel at the Rafah terminal at the Israel-Gaza border were barred from delivering the aid.

                Ra'ed Fatooh, in charge of the crossings, and Jamal Khudari, head of a committee against the Gaza blockade, said Israel must release all flotilla detainees and that it will be accepted in the territory only by the Free Gaza Movement people who organized the flotilla.

                Israel said it had 20 trucks of aid found on the ships, such as expired medications, clothing, blankets, some medical equipment and toys.

                Cornell '04, Stanford '06


                KDR

                Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

                Test to see if I can add this.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Nice Planet 2010

                  http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/20...eeding/?hpt=T3

                  In Ohio, a cop merely has to think you're speeding to write you a ticket. No radar needed.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Nice Planet 2010

                    Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                    In Ohio, a cop merely has to think you're speeding to write you a ticket. No radar needed.
                    This has WAY more room for profiling than Arizona's immigration bill, yet I doubt it will make nearly as much noise...
                    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

                    BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!


                    At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

                    Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Nice Planet 2010

                      Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                      http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/20...eeding/?hpt=T3

                      In Ohio, a cop merely has to think you're speeding to write you a ticket. No radar needed.
                      In minnesota all they have to do is have a calibrated speedometer and say they matched your speed whether it's BS or not. It happened to me. Cop saw me coming out of Park Tavern late one night and pulled me over despite:

                      a) Me driving the speed limit
                      b) I was in the far right lane
                      c) I was being passed by EVERYONE in the lanes to the left of me

                      I wasn't drinking, only sierra mist that night.

                      Isn't prima facie fun?
                      Last edited by dxmnkd316; 06-03-2010, 08:57 PM.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Nice Planet 2010

                        backdoor justice for natalie holloway, i suppose
                        “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

                        Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

                        Originally posted by shrader
                        Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                        Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                        National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Nice Planet 2010

                          Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          In minnesota all they have to do is have a calibrated speedometer and say they matched your speed whether it's BS or not. It happened to me. Cop saw me coming out of Park Tavern late one night and pulled me over despite:

                          a) Me driving the speed limit
                          b) I was in the far right lane
                          c) I was being passed by EVERYONE in the lanes to the left of me

                          I wasn't drinking, only sierra mist that night.

                          Isn't prima facie fun?
                          Cops have little meters in their cars that tell them their speed and the speed of the oncoming traffic, or the car near them. They probably picked up another car and pinned it on you.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Nice Planet 2010

                            Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                            I love this article.

                            They're trying to "reinvent a noncompetitive environment."

                            ROFL!

                            If I were the parents and teams, I'd explore starting up a private league. Then the teams can just disband and join the private league and go back to sane rules.

                            EDIT: A commenter asked what would happen if the team losing by 5 scores in its own goal making it 6-0. I LOVE this idea. If I were a coach of a team currently losing by 5, I'd tell my kids to score into our own goal and then play out the rest of the game. Then see what happens to the other team. If we win, then we start self scoring our way to an undefeated season!
                            Last edited by redwing77; 06-05-2010, 12:51 AM.
                            Fire Greg Shepherd!!!!

                            It's spelled S I O U X

                            We didn't win a championship, but we won a lot of respect. - Cary Eades, North Dakota Fighting Sioux Assistant Coach (Thanks PCM)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Nice Planet 2010

                              Originally posted by redwing77 View Post
                              I love this article.

                              They're trying to "reinvent a noncompetitive environment."

                              ROFL!

                              If I were the parents and teams, I'd explore starting up a private league. Then the teams can just disband and join the private league and go back to sane rules.

                              EDIT: A commenter asked what would happen if the team losing by 5 scores in its own goal making it 6-0. I LOVE this idea. If I were a coach of a team currently losing by 5, I'd tell my kids to score into our own goal and then play out the rest of the game. Then see what happens to the other team. If we win, then we start self scoring our way to an undefeated season!
                              This nonsense is first cousin to the idea of not keeping score at all, which was implemented some years back. Yeah, right, like the kids can't tell you exactly what the score is.
                              2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X